Back

• Hi everyone. Not sure if any of you remember me - it's been awhile since I was last here.

I didn't keep things up last time, but I'm back to try it again. Went shopping tonight and stocked my kitchen with lots of healthy foods and bought a new scale.

I'm currently very very excited to be back! It's amazing how much motivation you have at the start! Here's hoping I keep it up this time!
  • I remember you. Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • welcome back! Now sit! Stay! We want you here
  • Greetings and welcome back!
  • Welcome back!!

I'm from MI, too.
  • Thanks all! I remember a couple of you from last time I was here.

I just keep telling myself - The times I've failed in the past don't matter, what matters is the time I succeed.
  • Hey there, Gretchy!

Good to have another smiling face around here --- the more the merrier. And the more of us there are, the stronger we all seem to be. It's easier to walk away from that plate of brownies at work when you have a whole crew of cyber-guardians walking away with you who know how hard it was and will cheer for you victory over that food.

So come on into the 3FC clubhouse, put your workout clothes in one of the empty lockers. Ooops! not that one, RodeoGirl keeps her horses in there. Oh no don't open that!!!...oh dear... that is Lottie's secret stash of fabulous fiber... A Batman costume? Now THAT'S intriguing.....

Good to have you on the board!