Finally

• I went yesterday at lunch to weigh in and I lost 3 pounds!!!!!! I have been holding a plateau and putting on weight so I was really happy. They suggested when I went in on saturday that I change my fruits and my breakfast. It work, thank goodness, cause I was almsot ready to give up totally. I haven't lost any weight this month, but I am hoping to catch up in the end.

I am also walking, which I have been exercising the past few weeks. I am going to take part in a 5K run the end of MArch. I did it last year, but it took me an hour. Long story, but at least I finished, lol. I will do better this year and that is all that matters!

• WOOHOOOO!!! Good job!!!
  • Quote: I went yesterday at lunch to weigh in and I lost 3 pounds!!!!!! I have been holding a plateau and putting on weight so I was really happy. They suggested when I went in on saturday that I change my fruits and my breakfast. It work, thank goodness, cause I was almsot ready to give up totally. I haven't lost any weight this month, but I am hoping to catch up in the end.

I am also walking, which I have been exercising the past few weeks. I am going to take part in a 5K run the end of MArch. I did it last year, but it took me an hour. Long story, but at least I finished, lol. I will do better this year and that is all that matters!

Congrats!