Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 26- Feb 1

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please share your scale successes with us and let the celebration begin!
  • I maintained, however, the bodyfat percentage dropped 1%.
  • I lost 2 pounds!

Congrats on loosing more body fat, Girly Girl!
  • I FINALLY broke the last 2 weeks stalemate and lost one pound. Goodbye 260s HELLO 250s!
  • Okay this is off topic but--

RHONDA!!! Your avatar is gorgeous! Love your hair!
  • I can offically move the ticker down to 206.6 Down 3 lbs. Took about a month to get there, but it finally came.
  • Ok... Time to be accountable. After a week of snacking I am up to 261... however, after a month of putting it off I started my Fitday food journal again so I can track calories.

***PS. Rhonda, you look awesome in your new avatar. I was going to send you a PM but saw someone else commented on here so I thought I would too!
  • I'm down one pound
    Rhonda, I like your avatar too, very pretty!
    Congrat's everyone on the losses, maintenance and new decades of weight!
    Congrat's Kae on tracking with fitday, I know that will help you so much!
  • I am down 2.4 lbs, which is good because it gets me back down to my starting weight. Guess I do have to work at it!

Rhonda, great picture!!!
  • Awesome stuff, everyone. And Rhonda, that photo is gorgeous!

I'm down another 2 pounds!
  • 255 on the nose. Not the 253.8 I was hoping for, but a .8 loss all the same.
  • Congratulations to everyone! This is a bit OT, but those of you that are able to weigh yourself so precisely (ex: -2.8 pounds), do you own scales that are that exact or do you weigh in somewhere else?
    If you do own one, where did you get it, and if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
    I'd love a scale that was that specific. I have a digital scale, but it is not that precise.
  • I am down 1.4 this week to 281! Total of 16lbs gone forever!
  • Quote: This is a bit OT, but those of you that are able to weigh yourself so precisely (ex: -2.8 pounds), do you own scales that are that exact or do you weigh in somewhere else?
    If you do own one, where did you get it, and if you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
    I'd love a scale that was that specific. I have a digital scale, but it is not that precise.
    I bought the Taylor Biggest Loser scale at Target... It weighs in .2 pound increments. I think it ran about $40.
  • Quote: I bought the Taylor Biggest Loser scale at Target... It weighs in .2 pound increments. I think it ran about $40.
    That is the same on I have!