Welcome RedVelvet

• Welcome to our group, as you can see it's a wonderful place to come to for support, inspiration and encouragement. And not to mention, a place to make alot of new friends.

Wishing you all the best along your journey...hope to see you often.
  • Yes, Welcome!!!!!
  • Thank you so much!!! I really like the support here and I know it will keep me motivated. You all are so nice to give me this welcome!

LOL you'll get a chuckle at what I've been doing. I've been putting star stickers on my calendar for every day that I've stayed strong on my diet. Eventually I won't need to do that but it's helped me during the starting weeks.

Can anyone suggest a good low impact exercise video with peppy music? Any style of music is fine.

You're the best!
    Carol
  • Stars are wonderful..we all need something to keep us motivated. I keep a sticky on my monitor with the # of lbs left to my next goal.

I've never been into the exercise tapes..but Richard Simmons was always fun.
  • Welcome Carol. You'll really like it here. The stars are a great idea, anything to remind you of your goal is a good thing. Post often and good luck on your weightloss journey.

Carol (I'm a Carol, too!)
  • I welcome you also, Redvelvet! I'm another Velvet. I also urge you to post often. We have fun, and are successful, too.
  • I can not recommend any thing except Richard simons but welcome!!! I have not done anything besides than going to the gym. well i have done some kickboxing tries. and wel i did a latin dance thing boy that was fun.
  • I love Richard Simmons. I'll look into something by him. I've been playing Pat Benatar on the boom box in my kitchen and I always end up doing more movement than I would otherwise. I just rode my bike down the street today - wow when you aren't used to it, it's a wake up call. Guess I'll be doing it more often! (Hard to find time tho - have a two year old at home so Dad or Big Sis have to be around to watch him).

This board is so great! Thanks for all being here.
    (((HUGS)))
    Carol :-)