Size 20 Jeans!!! Whoo hooo...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I noticed yesterday that I kept having to pull up my size 22 jeans. They were actually falling down. I thought it was odd that the pants wouldn't stay up. I was annoyed that the pants had gotten baggy. It didnt' dawn on me that I might actually be getting smaller.

Heck! Maybe I'VE ACTUALLY LOST A SIZE?!? I thought I'd dig out some skinny jeans. I pulled out a bag that contained some 1X tops and size 20 jeans. I took off the baggy pants and pulled on the size 20's that I absolutley could not wear 2 months ago. I pulled them up and zipped them with ease. I tried on the 1X tops and still too much chubbish muffin top to wear them.

My size 22's were ultra skin tight 2 months ago. They were so tight, I was going to have to buy a size 24 until I stopped myself and decided to lose weight instead of buying bigger clothes (again).

My weight hasn't gone down scale wise but I've lost 2 sizes and 13 lbs.
  • Congratulations! What a great feeling that is

Losing a size for 13 pounds is amazing. (at least for my body) What's your secret? Are you doing some specific kind of exercise to tighten things up?
  • I actually haven't started exercising, as such. I have added "activity" to my lifestyle. That includes parking my car across the lot instead of in front of the door, frisbee golf and walking my dog. That's all.

I was 260-something..wearing the size 22, at one point (after a 16 lb "water weight" gain). So, it's more like 20 lbs for a size.
  • Good for you!!!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!

That is so wonderful (and motivating) to hear!!!

Keep it up!
  • How exciting!

Are you going to symbolically burn the bigger ones?
  • That is awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to be out of my size 22's!

• You are doing freat! Keep going!
  • Awesome.. best feeling in the world. Congrats!
  • Congrats!! That is an awesome feeling
  • Congrats!!!
  • Way to go! That is awesome. Aren't you glad you decided to back up instead of buying size 24?
  • Yay! Congrats! That is one of the best feelings. Keep it up!
  • congrats---I hope to be there soon also!