Fill in the blanks...

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • In a perfect world, I would __________ and _________.
  • In a perfect world, I would accept that there's no such thing as a perfect world and just live.
  • In a perfect world I would wear size 0 jeans and have a pet penguin....

If I had a million dollars I would spend it on _________, _________ and _________ .
  • If I had a million dollars I would spend it on houses, cars and vacations.

If I were a man, I would _________ and _____________.
  • If I were a man, I would grunt and wear flannel shirts to work.

If I could do ___________ , then I'd be able to ______________.
  • If I could stop fearing rejection, then, I could try more things.

If I were the president I would ___________and___________.
  • If I were the president I would be proud and happy I was the first african american to be president.

If I was 16 again I would___________ and _________________.
  • If I was 16 again I would_ask that boy for a date__ and _embrace more of Moms help______.

If were Bill Gates I would __________________and ______________.
  • If I was 16 again I would not pay so much attention to silly boys and realize how skinny and pretty I was.

If I could travel in time I would go _________ to do ______________.
  • If I could travel in time I would go _to all times__ to do __all things____.

if ________ was totally free, i would _________.
  • If food was totally free, I would probably eat too much.

If I could travel anywhere, I would go to ______________ & do_____________.
  • if i could travel anywhere, i would go to bora bora and simply stay there until i die.

if i could meet anyone in history it would be _______ and i would ask her/him _______________.
  • If I could meet anyone in history, it would be Jesus and I would ask him how to fix this broken world.

If I could talk to the dead, it would be _____________ and I would as them ___________.
  • If I could talk to the dead, it would be George Washington and I would ask him if he really wore wooden dentures.

Eating ________ makes me do _________, I occasionally _________ at doing that.
  • Eating fast food makes me do feel like i've failed, I occasionally hate doing that.

If I were anyone else but me, I would be ____________ .