5 Pound Challenge #46

You're on Page 6 of 15
Go to
  • Hey Julie! Yeah...I just hope that when my life gets back to normal the weight stays away!!!

FB, I look forward to hearing your body fat measurment. Being 5'10 and 154, I can't imagine that you have much, if any, fat left on you! What is your goal now? Maybe you're ready to maintain?!?!! Can you even imagine? Ah, that would be an awesome feeling. Do you have progress photos posted?

And Julie - Are you sure 130 won't be too skinny for you too? You need some curves girlfirend!
  • Quote: FB, I look forward to hearing your body fat measurment. Being 5'10 and 154, I can't imagine that you have much, if any, fat left on you! ?
    Yes, enquiring minds want to know! Pure nosiness, I admit

Quote: And Julie - Are you sure 130 won't be too skinny for you too? You need some curves girlfirend!
    I have pics up (see my sig) - which prove I have plenty of curves left But I don't actually know where I'll end up. I'd take this current plateau as an endpoint if I were eating well. I'm not eating bad, but I've gotten lazy about cooking my own food, and having too much cake. And I'm going to try some strength training too. So I don't believe I'm done yet. But I can't claim I'm dieting at the moment either.

My goal is just to be eating and exercising the way I want, and take that weight, whatever it is.
  • ♥Jamie!♥

Maintain? Not really in the traditional sense. At this point I'm really quite focused on bodybuilding (it's making me look like a sexy mofo) so with that I'm trying to improve my physique and not maintain a thing. Improve, improve, improve. It's fun because with weights - there is no end or maintaining. My trainer and I are working towards competition bodies (not Hulk Wimmin , but like fitness models) as our 2009 goal. So, my definition of goal is likely very different from a lot of people out to lose weight, ya know?

Since we're ramping up the duration and intensity of our weight training, ramping up my calories has been necessary as a result. Don't worry about my becoming too slender - as that's the opposite look of what I'm going for.

I'm going for leaner, not necessarily lighter. However, the scale is what I primarily use right now to focus on the lean part - the test and talk with the mega bodybuilder guy tomorrow will prove quite helpful. I'll be able to see where I need to go with my body fat.

It's a fun hobby, really.
  • SW 251.6
    CW 250.8<---- come on 250's let me go
    GW 246.6

Okay so I don't know what my weight is. I weighed in 4 different times and they were all different. This morning @ 7:00 I was 251.2 <---small gain. So I had some extra time and weigh in again @ 10:00 I was 250.8 <----same as yesterday. Was off my WW's meeting so I gave it another try @ 11:45 I was 250<---.8 loss from yesterday.....And the biggest surprise I weigh in for the meeting and.......249.6 WHAT?
  • Helloo!

Sw 351.6
    Cw 352.8 (+1.2) at least it’s going back down
    Gw 346.6

I must comment FB……you went from 295 to working for a fitness model body? Talk about a complete lifestyle change! You are my idol. Seriously inspirational.
  • Wow! FB You are inspirational! So are you Julie!

Today:

SW: 211
    CW: 211
    GW: 208

Same old...same old
  • Wow this challenge is packed and busy. I can only seem to stay the same these days. Something has to happen soon.

SW- 198.8
    CW- 198.8
    GW- 193.8
  • SW: 261.6
    CW: 259.8
    GW: 256.6

Sorry I've been MIA. Basically, I've been sick physically and emotionally. Damn food for seemingly filling the void!
  • Sw 152.4
    Cw 150.4
    Gw 147.4

• SW 251.6
    CW 251.6
    GW 246.6

Not sure how I was 249 at the weight watchers meeting yesterday and 251 today ...staying ON PLAN
  • SW: 254.4
    CW: 251
    GW: 249.4

Today was a cool scale day for me...about a year and a half ago I topped out at my highest weight ever....351. I literally hurts my chest to even say that these days. But today marks me being down 100 pounds from my high! That's a pretty cool feeling!!!

The scale is moving nicely this week even though nothing is different from last week. It seems I've fallen into the pattern of good week...slow week...good week...and so on. I'm cool with that, just figuring out my body.

Have a great day chicks!
  • BARbPA- Thats Wonderful! hitting that 100 lbs gone forever mark.
  • BarbPa- congratulations. That has got to be one of the best feelings in the world!!!
  • SW: 162.2
    CW: 161.4 (-0.8)
    GW: 157.2

Dear body -
    We have lost 20 pounds total now. That's kind of a lot, and I think that's great.
    Love, Janelle

Dear 160's -
    I am ready to be done with you. Please decide to go away. And stay away.
    It's been fun, but we need to be done,
    Janelle
  • AwRight Barb! That is so cool.

sw: 163.5
    cw: 164.5
    gw: 158.5