ribs.

• ok, so i don't know if this is normal or not but my ribs are uneven. it's weird. my right side is normal, but the left ribs stick out farther. it's like the right side of my body was built to be a skinny person, but my left side was built to be big boned. my hips and everything else is even, it's just the ribs right underneath my boobs that aren't the same. does anyone else have this problem?? i think it's only of the only things that i'm worried about after i lose weight.
  • I think it would be just kinda normal. We are rarely perfectly symmetrical. One of my boobs is bigger than the other, my left outer thigh is NOTICEABLY (STILL!) bigger than my right outer thigh.
  • I have crazy ribs on my left side too! There is seriously a big difference between the two. I've asked every doctor I've ever seen about it and I'm told it's normal, one said a birth defect.
  • thank you! i was getting worried that there was something wrong with my ribs and that i was the only one with this problem!
  • well this kind of makes sense to me.. the left side of your body has to accomodate your heart more so than your right.. so wouldnt it make sense for you to need more space on the left?
  • i have a bone on the left side of my chest that sticks out more than its counterpart on my right side. i guess it might have to do w/ the heart like aware says.
  • hmm, i never thought about that. i think i might have a heart problem actually, it always stutters or beats faster even when i do nothing. it happens at random times. sometimes i barly notice it but other times it really hurts. i'm hoping this weight lose will help fix that, but i'm deffinatly an active person so that can't be the reason.