Jillian Michaels' new DVDs

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • I was looking at some biggest loser stuff on the US Amazon site (there are no reviews them on the UK version) and I spotted that there are 2 new DVD from Jillian being released in Feb. Is anyone planning on getting either of them. I'd love to hear what they are like before trying to get them shipped over here.
  • I had one shipped just yesterday, from Netflix (pay $16 a month, get videos sent to you, 2-3 at a time, return them get more, all month long) And I was really excited to watch it. I got to watch the intro, to find that she has several levels of workouts (30 Day Shred) BUT I could not forward to the levels becasue my KIDS lost the DVD remote! GRRRRR I will update tonight I hope (if not the kids are in big trouble)
  • I have the cardio kickbox and let me tell you. Its a KILLER! You are dead tired at the end, IF you can make it to the end. Ive been doing that with The Biggest Loser cardio max which is also equally as hard. But if you dont have good knees i would stay away from the cardio max seeing as its ALOT of lunges. I have only been doing it for about a week but i love both of them!!!!!!
  • I was just watching clips of them.

http://www.collagevideo.com/item.aspx?item=5641

http://www.collagevideo.com/item.aspx?item=5651
  • those clips look fantastic!!! i ordered both dvd's this morning b/c i love 30 day shred. i will check back in when they arrive in my mailbox and i get to try them out
  • Thanks for the link to the clips. They both look really great.

I think when I find somewhere that ships to the UK (probably amazon) I'll go for the No More Trouble Zones DVD. It looks like the body tone work outs I used to do at my old gym which were so good and really got me toned when I did them regularly. I have plenty of DVDs that cover cardio work.
  • Well I caved and just ordered them both from amazon.com. I went for the cheapest international shipping so they will be here sometime between 2nd & 20th March! They are obviously being shipped by carrier pigeon or something like that!!
  • angeld - hopefully the DVDs get to you sooner than later! update us when you get to try them out too...i'm hoping to get mine either by the end of this week or the beginning of next week!! lets cross our fingers the carrier pigeons were trained well
  • Well the way the entire UK has ground to a halt after a few inches of snow I think pigeons will be a whole lot faster than any other form of delivery at the moment!!
  • I ordered both her new ones from deep discount dvd! They should be here next week!!
  • Hi--

I live in the US, but I watched both of her new dvds on cable for free just the other day.

I then immediately ordered them They are THAT good and what's even better, both dvds are at least a 45 minute workout each!

Enjoy 'em when you get them AngelD!

~ tea
  • I just did the metabolism one.. And let me tell you that was a killer!! I was just flipping through my ON demand and it was on there!! This is a really really hard workout.. Atleast it was for me.. I defiantly am going to keep doing this one. I could defiantly feel it working.
  • bought both of these
    i bought both of jillian's new videos, ordered them from amazon and just received them over the weekend. but i have not had time to try them out yet. i'm hoping to make time to try one of the videos tomorrow... will let you know how that goes! they are both 40 mins and i'm sure will be quite challenging.

i also got the biggest loser weight loss yoga dvd (with biggest loser trainer bob), it arrived with the 2 jillian dvds.

has anyone tried bob's weight loss yoga dvd out yet?
  • I watched them both On Demand this weekend and I just tried out the Boost Metabolism one and I thought I was going to die! I actually had to stop a couple times it was soooooo hard. Sooooo hard that I cried! I actually cried!!! I've never cried from an actually dvd work out (only from gymnastics) and at the end of it I don't know if I wanted to kick Jillian's a$$ or kiss her because she worked me so hard. Unbelievable! I still feel like I want to I'll try out the other one tomorrow if I can move
  • I just got my Jillian Michael's 2 new dvds in the mail on friday. The "Boost Metabolism" & "No More Trouble Zones" ...

Question: How many times a week do members on this forum plan to use her 2 new dvds?

thanks!

~ tea