Checkin In!

• I've been so busy lately, (school started up again and I'm working FT) I only have time to get on 3fc and lurk...if I'm lucky! So I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone and let you know I love you all and hope you are having a great week!!

I'm glad to see we have tons of new people, and some people returning that I've yet to meet! ...and CFMama I still kicking some serious butt on TBL Challenge! You go girl!!

Even though I haven't been around lately all of you ladies are always in my thoughts and you are the reason I get through the day and stay OP. So I appreciate each and every one of you and can't wait until school isn't so crazy so I can come back here on a more regular basis!!
  • I am so glad that you popped in and that you are doing well. Miss you around here!!!
  • nice to meet you!
  • /waves

I'm kinda in the same boat except I tend to post more as a procrastination technique.
  • Hi Qtest! I'm glad you're doing well! I go to school FT and work a PT job, so I know how ya feel. Is is Spring Break yet? Haha

Although, I'm the same as Rodeogirl, I use 3FC as a procrastination technique. I'm such a bad student ::hangs head in shame::
  • Good to see you around.. glad to hear you have been staying OP. Keep up the good work.
  • Happy to meet you.
  • Glad to hear from you! & So glad to hear you've been staying OP even through your busy, stressful life! Thats very hard to do! You deserve a huge pat on the back for that!

Keep it up! I hope you're able to post more!
  • It is great to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing awesome!!