only 11 more lbs

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • well i figured since i am so close to goal it's about time i posted some progress pics from the beginning.

july 08 pregnant with kaylee

a week in september

a month in october

when the confidence began november 6

my first night out after having kaylee and feeling good about myself nov 16

and finally feeling really good and almost skinny

• maybe i put this in the wrong area. i've never had a post not get a reply at all. way to make me feel insecure.
  • Looking great! You must feel amazing. Way to do it!

p.s. beautiful family!
  • Quote: maybe i put this in the wrong area. i've never had a post not get a reply at all. way to make me feel insecure.
    Noooo! don't feel insecure, you look AMAZING! you can totally see the difference. Man, the day I get to your weight I will be crying tears of joy! Congratulations, you should be proud of yourself!!

~CGH~

PS by the way I just saw your thread now, so maybe it wasn't showing up for people until now?
  • Congratulations, you are looking great!
  • Wow, you've come so far!!!

I would have posted sooner but I haven't been around:P

You look super hot!!!
  • Congratulations, those are great progress pics! You look awesome! Makes me think I can't wait to get there too
  • You look wonderful! I can totally see a big difference, and your face is so much thinner. Congrats!
  • Oh my gosh - check you out! Great transformation and so quickly too, wowee! Congrats!
  • You look fabulous! Way to go!!!
  • Sorry, I looked at your post this morning but didn't type a reply cause I was busy eating breakfast (healthy stuff, of course).

Anyway, you look absolutely wonderful! How awesome that you took charge right away and made sure you'll be a fit, fun mom. Did you follow any specific plan?
  • thanks guys. i didn't know what was up then i noticed there was a "mini goal album" place and i thought hmmm maybe i was supposed to post my progress pics there.

icicle i just counted my calories. i did super low calorie <under 1000 a day> before i get raked over the coals i eat A LOT of food just super low-cal foods. i have a eating schedule/plan i will always b able to maintain i know i'm going to have to add 300 or so calories in to maintain and stop losing.
  • You look so great! I bet you feel wonderful, congrats to you! I have 2 little girls who are 4 and 2 and I still haven't lost my baby weight lol so you are def. an inspiration to me! WTG!!!
  • thanks. i have two kids as well a boy and a girl ethan is 3 and kaylee just turned 6 months a couple days ago. i have lost all of my kaylee weight but i have nine more lbs to get down to my pre-ethan days. i was 135 when i got pregnant with him and boy he did a number on my body. we r all getting there slowly but surely. good luck.
  • Great job!!

Liliann