Just wanted to let you know

• Hi my beauties!

I just wanted to let you know that I have started school AND rehearsal I am at school literally from 10am - 8pm which means less and less time to get on here.

HOWEVER, not all is lost. I have my BB so I can check it when I can but it won't be as often as I have been able to and that makes me sad.

It hurts me a little to know I won't be able to "stalk" the boards as often as I'd like....but I will try as hard as I can to get on when I can and get personals done and let you know what's going on in my life and my weight.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH and I am always thinking of you and giving you support.

I wanted to share my goals with you and help me keep accountable:

1) Workout 4 times a week for 40 minutes
    2)Keep cigarette free (day 20 for me!)
    3)Drink at least 64oz of water a day
    4) Keep to my daily calories (1,700 - 1,900)
    5) Eat on a regular basis

I love you guys sooo much and I promise to get on as often as I can.
  • I will be here to keep you in line! You can write me anytime you feel like it, you know that, right?!

Love you!
  • :sigh:the perils of being awesome- people demand all of your time....

Hey, and WAY TO GO on being smoke free for 20 days! I could never do that with a rehearsal schedule!

I know things are going to be off the wall busy, but I know you will be able to stick to your plan (you know, for the most part!) Don't be afraid to check in if you need to vent and don't make me come down to the KC to keep you line

• WAY TO GO ON 20 DAYS!!! I am so happy! Keep it up. And, I will miss you.... *tear*
  • Wow great job on not smoking! I on the other hand had never smoked a cigarrette in my life until a couple of weeks ago I was really drunk and decided to take a couple of puffs and needless to say my throat hurt SOOO badly the next morning! BLECH
    Oh yeah and you better use the crap outta that Blackberry cuz girl I NEED YOU!!!