What's for dinner 1/19-1/25

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Scrambled eggs with salsa and roasted red peppers.
  • Meatloaf from the stash, spinach with pine nuts, cherry tomato and cucumber salad
  • Chicken on the rotisserie, orange cauliflower (have you ever seen an orange cauliflower? Walmart had a huge bin of them. Looks like there is cheese already on it!), and mustard greens.
  • barbeque pork in the crock pot, leftover sweet potatoes, corn and lima beans, maybe a small salad. Mashed potatoes for the honey if he wants it.
  • Never heard of orange cauliflower?????

chicken w/spinach and goat cheese, chicken enchilades (sp?)
  • At the farmer's market last summer they had a big pile of orange cauliflowers and also purple ones. They were pretty, but too expensive. Do they taste differently than white?

Salmon cakes tonight I think. That's as far as I've gotten.
  • I'm experimenting with a navy bean crockpot soup recipe (experimenting meaning I saw a recipe and then ran off and did my own thing
  • Cyndi -- I love experimenting. DH is scared when I do.

Schmoodle -- I'll let you know about the cauliflower's taste after dinner. At Walmart, it was the same price as the white.
  • Tonight we're having Capri Chicken (chicken, ricotta, tomato sauce, basil,...), Italian Green Beans w/ Stewed Tomatoes, and a Green Salad. And Italian Cocoa Almond Pudding for Dessert this week.
  • steak, asparugus and small salad
  • Thai chile chicken with veggie stir fry and onion soup.
  • Stuffed peppers (Ground white meat turkey & lots of veggies)
  • turkey burgers & smashed cauliflower, cole slaw or cottage cheese
  • Jumping in on this...Some tasty sounding meals out there, esp the capri chicken, thai chicken stir fry and navy bean soup. I'll have to check out the recipe forum.

For me it's Indian spiced chicken with spinach, rice for the DH but not me .
  • Yummy! I just ate:

Perdue Italian chicken breast grilled, smashed cauliflower and brussel sprouts!