Motivation--Help!!!

• I've had a few days of bad eating and I'm struggling to get back on track. I have been lurking and reading this week and I need some help. I think my biggest obsticle is that if I eat one more egg and any more bacon I'll puke. I have read about other options, my problem is that I'm having a hard time finding the different things people are talking about. Were I live I can't even find a health food store except for GNC. Anybody got any words of motivation?

Thanks,
    Becky
  • Quote: I think my biggest obsticle is that if I eat one more egg and any more bacon I'll puke.

Hi Becky,

It sounds like the reason you aren't movitated is boredom with your food choices. One of the main reasons I decided to do Atkins was because of the variety of foods you can eat. I know me, and if I had to eat low fat mayo, plain water packed tuna, margarine, baked skinless chicken...I wouldn't have lasted 1 day! Variety is the key to keeping the boredom away. Some of the best Atkins friendly recipes can be found at: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html
    There are many recipes on that site that are suitable for Induction. They are all marked with an *. You can even find menu's on there that may help motivate you!

You CAN do this!!

All the best to you!!!