Happiness Is...............

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • HAPPINESS IS.....

Seeing Igloo Girl back!
  • Thanks EZ! I am GLAD to be back! .. Kind of!
  • HAPPINESS IS....

coming home from church and dinner and finding "nothing" chewed up...

but that didn't happen!

say goodbye to one shoe, on Portals of Prayer book, and one coat hanger (thank goodness they didn't eat that wire!)
  • Happiness is....

when, on her own, my daughter runs up to me and gives me a big hug and says "I love you Mommy"
  • HAPPINESS IS.....

A super long shower after 2 days of frozen water pipes (just the cold water pipe but who wants to be burnt)
  • Happiness is comfortable silences with friends
  • Happiness is ....

knowing the THREADKILLER thread lived through the night
  • Happiness is coming home to Candy (yorkie/chihuahua) who barks and runs around barking for you to pick her up so she can give you kisses(and won't stop until you do). The excitement in her face is just... HAPPINESS.
  • Quote: HAPPINESS IS.....

A super long shower after 2 days of frozen water pipes (just the cold water pipe but who wants to be burnt)
    OMG I can relate!!! My pipes were frozen twice in the past week!!!
  • Happiness is being a nana, having family dinner today, feeling good after I exercise, good 'true' friends, and XM radio, lol!
  • Happiness is finding out that my puppy dog is not dying after all.
  • Happiness is ...

going to see my sister's two too sweet little girls today. First birthday party for the youngest
  • Happiness is ...
    SUNSHINE radiating on the newly-fallen snow, and seeing the neighborhood children re-making snow angels.
  • happiness is...

having an excellent dinner with a new friend, then finishing up an excellent book, playing some tetris with the hubby and him making me a cup of chocolate truffle mint tea- without being asked!
  • HAPPINESS IS...

watching my wife wash and wax her own car!

and taking our dogs to the duck pond for a romp!