Workout + water problems.

• For the past 6 to 7 years I've been having problems with drinking my daily water. My usual symptoms are dizziness, sight distortion (mainly I loose about half of my vision), followed by a raging migraine and then vomiting in that order.
    At first it only happened when I drank too much water (3+ L) but now it's happening during my workout when I'm just trying to keep myself hydrated.

I recently had a blood test with no unusual results, so it's not diabetes.

Does anyone have similar experiences? Or any suggestions of what the problem might be?

Thanks for your help.
  • Those are serious symptoms, you should talk to your doctor pronto. Never mess with vision loss.
  • How much water do you think you drink during your workout? Maybe it's too much.
  • Any other medications that you're taking in which vision disurbance would be a known side effect?
  • I'm not on medication and I haven't been. And when I'm working out I have a 800ml water bottle and I only drank about 1 and half today before I started getting dizzy.
  • See your doctor for sure. He may also have you see an ophtamologist to see what is going on.

Wishing you the best of luck