Water #4

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all. Still working to put away as much H20 as I can but usually coming up short. I'm working on it anyway. So how is everyone doing with their water?
  • Not too great. But I am going to try this weekend, which is usually my hardest time.
  • choked down a gallon yesterday!
  • Drinking, drinking, drinking.....during the week I average 110 oz a day. Weekends are harder but I am trying. Will need depends so I can go out on the weekends.
  • Though I did manage to drink some water this weekend..wasn't nearly enough. I drank so much coffee and some beers on Saturday..am bloated. TOM doesn't help either.

But today..gonna chug that water.
  • Ok, my water intake SUCKS!!!

I haven't been able to drink anything. I did make some cool-aid with splenda. It was great!! I will do that more often. It makes drinking something easier. I will still be drinking my water, but I need a break every once and a while!!

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Bella23
  • My weigh in at WW today was sad, a gain of .2 and I know why. My water intake has been worse than pathetic.

Okay so this is a new week and my goal today is to drink down 1/2 gallon.

Let you know how I do.
  • I'm a newbie and my water intake is never enough. I know it fills you up and washes away toxins, but will it help me to lose weight as well? Need guidance. Going to have a big cup now. Thanks!
  • Managed 136 oz. yesterday. It makes such a difference. I know some of my gain yesterday was water!!
  • got down almost 1/2 gallon yesterday, the other 1/2 will be for today.
  • I got in about 3.5 quarts yesterday, working on my full gallon today
  • Redvelvet..Believe me, water is the one of the most important key factors to losing weight. Ask anyone who has lost alot of weight, and they all say the same thing..

WATER, WATER, WATER.

I lost 62 lbs last year, and I kept swearing by the water...can't go wrong with it.
  • Tuesday...136 oz.
    Wednesday...128 oz. (drank 20 oz. right before bed to make my goal!! )
  • Okay, I'm bringing this back up and I am committing to really, really, really, really working hard at getting my water intake increased.

How's everyone else doing?
  • Getting there, slowly but surely
    Doing well today, so far have drank well over 1/2 gallon, better than I've done in ages