Favorite low-carb lunch?

• What do you guys like to lunch on?

Today I had scoops of peppered tuna salad in little romaine lettuce boats and oddly enough, I was in Heaven!
  • Hi Hippolyta! My very favorite thing in the world is at the Mexican restaurant here in town. They have grilled chicken (fajita style) and will put it on a plate for you with cheese. It's actually a nacho plate, but they'll serve it to you without chips. So i can get guacamole or salsa for it, and it's delicious. They also make it with steak.
  • lately it has been soups. I usually make a big pot on the weekend so I can bring it to work everyday.

Today is Creamy celery soup and 1oz cheddar
  • Movin' toward cruisin' with NKOTB!
    I'm on my 8th day of Atkins. I had fried chicken breast with a touch of marinara sauce and mozarella and celery sticks with cream cheese.
  • Today I had a whole can of tuna with a bunch of shredded lettuce, a handful of dill pickles, some shredded cheese and some ranch dressing! It was very filling and so good!

Tomorrow is a deli roasted chicken, (I'll eat it til I'm full) with some green pepper strips with dill dip.

I am now down #46#
  • My lunch consists of a Spinach salad with about 2 TB chopped green peppers, 1 TB chopped mushrooms, boiled egg, 1 TB chopped onion, 2 TB crumbled turkey bacon (it's actually really good) and 1 TB Italian Dressing.
  • i have a can of chicken, mix it with some mayo, a TAD of BBQ sauce ( for smoky flavor) with chopped lettuce and onion.. mmmmmm.. im stuffed. only 3 carbs.. WHOO