Photo Thread!

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Well, this is me... I'm halfway thru my weight loss journey. I hope this works.

Didn't work, darnit. Trying again.
    There should be a "before" pic in a white sweater, and more recent one in a pink top.

• Wow you're looking great! Way to go!
  • Me
    here's me last month. yuck. im on the right. [IMG]http://tinypic.com/4h5d28[/IMG]
  • whoa sorry its so big. I tried doing the small one but it didnt work. maybe someone will let me know how to do that haha.
  • Here are a couple of pics from lately.

One is of me & my Dallas on March 8th. The other is me & a couple of friends February 5th (I think) when we met the fabulous Billy Klippert for the first time. Hopefully this will work. K it won't work so I had to cut my friends out the picture for it to work. The one where you can see my not so nice body is the one with Billy Klippert. The other is with my DH. K let's hope it works this time....

• K Sassy I want to know how you got it work and make your picture so nice & big? It kept telling me mine were too big and I had to keep rescanning & cropping til it fit. Did you upload from an actual photo or a digital camera? I gotta get a digital camera.... btw thanks for sharing your pics with us!
  • I tried doing it as an attachment and it told me it was to big so if you click the insert image button by the font stuff it pops up a box. I use tinypic.com and the host images and it will give you the html code to put in that box ( i believe it is the third one down. you will see it has img and the beginning and end) after you copy and past that html and hit reply you get it nice and HUGE haha.
  • http://tinypic.com/98vgx3.jpg

Sorry, I went to tinypic.com, but it still came out big..... I look like dooty....eeeewwwwww. Sorry everyone.
    lol
  • Down 75 lbs in 8 months...picture
    Here's what 70 lbs in 8 months looks like! I can't wait to take pictures more pictures next month!

• I tried to upload my pic and it wouldnt work.
  • Ok here goes.This is a pic of me and my fiancee from 2 years ago.I am actually 8 pounds lighter or more now..lol...

• Hello Ladies. This is a great idea! .... I'm new on here.
  • [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop[/IMG]