Cybex Arc Trainer

• I would love to hear from anyone who has exactly tried this piece of equipment list your results,time frame,and which model number.Thanks,Tess
  • I use it at the gym, I don't pay attention to things like model numbers while cardio'ing! I did look at them once online, as I was interested in getting one for home use - but the $3500.00 price tag threw me for a loop.

It's a wonderful piece of equipment for a cardio workout. I've used it for about 10 months, along with the Precor Crossramp. I enjoy the gliding motion, it doesn't stress my joints at all. I don't believe it's offered any results other than being a wonderful tool for fat burning and cardiovascular health.
  • This is the machine I used when I started to work out.

I think it's a great piece of equipment but don't forget to change things up every once in a while - your body can become very accustomed to this type of low impact training, and to keep increasing fitness you should add variety into your routine.

I dont know which model I used, but It was for about 3-4 months and it built a great foundation for the fitness level I have today, having been the first machine I ever tried out for exercise (before that I had been wawlking daily).
  • Do you find this to be one of the best effective machine for a total body workout and describe your results amount of time,usage on a weekly basis,and if any soreness of muscles.Thanks,Tess