a new t-shirt

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • my dad bought me a t-shirt a few months ago and when it came it was tiny and i knew i'd not fit (rightly so). anyway, i decided to see if it fit today and you know what,,,, it does! It's meant to be baggy but it's still quite fitted but it fits. so i though i would share a photo of me being 20-something pounds down!

before:

after:

• Congrats, you look fantastic , we can do this!
  • i barely see a difference. is that bad?
  • I definitely see a difference! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
  • A huge difference, especially in your waist. Congrats!!! You are doing fantastic!
  • HUGE difference!!
  • Wow! How can you NOT see a difference???? It looks like you lost double the amount you did! Your waist and tummy area, and your face! Congrats!!!!
  • Quote: i barely see a difference. is that bad?
    It's hard to see it in yourself, I think, because it's been a gradual loss. I see a BIG difference in your midsection. It's much wider in pic #1. Keep up the excellent work!!

• keep it up!
  • I see a big difference in your waist!! Keep up the excellent work!
  • wow what a difference already! your tummy looks much smaller! way to go!
  • thanks guys! i am now officially 2 stone lighter than i was when that photo was taken. i still have a heck of a long way to go though but small steps. when i lose another stone i'll post another pic i think.
  • while feeling good about myself lst night, hubby took a photo in my new outfit

• You look great!
  • yeah there is a definate difference. well done!!!