How do I put AVI. files to DVDs

• I have mostly AVI., MPG, and MOV. video files and I'm trying to get them on DVD. I have downloaded AVS4You, AVS Video Converter 6, and IMG burn but I'm still clueless. If anyone could explain it to me, I'd appreciate it.
  • I just burned my AVI file as normal. Just dragged it over to the burning thing and burned! Make sure you only burn the file with the windows media symbol and not any other file or folder.

~CGH~
  • Thanks for the response CGH. I'm trying to burn Learn and burn from pc to DVD. I found dvdflick and will see what happens.

P.S. Love your avatar!
  • Quote: Thanks for the response CGH. I'm trying to burn Learn and burn from pc to DVD. I found dvdflick and will see what happens.

P.S. Love your avatar!
    you're welcome! let me know if it worked.

~CGH~
  • DVD Shrink 3.2 is a good download and should transfer the file to you
  • ok here is what I use. First of all I use VSO to convert the files over to dvd format. After that is finished I use DVD Shrink. In my experience I have found that Shrink works better if you have nero in your system. Also use dvd-r they have a more stable format. If you go to afterdawn.com they have many many online guides to use for burning dvds. This site has been so helpful for me.
  • roxio works
  • Thanks all. I actually used "ConvertXtodvd3" and burned all my workout dvds, tv shows, and movies I downloaded. It was amazingly simple for a newbie like me.