Favorite Celeb wanna be

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Who is your favorite celeb that you wanna look like?

I just love Kate Hudson. I admire her because she has never gotten a boob job or anything lol. Mine are getting smaller and smaller.... so I can respect someone who is all natural

• Christina Aguilera.
    Back in the day that is...
  • I would have to say Eva Mendes. She is so beautiful.

• I wish I had littler boobs like Kate Hudson! She is a knock-out. I like that she's very real as well, she's so respectable. She seems like a real person you know? haha
  • Adriana Lima.. she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
  • Keira Knightly BEFORE she became a skinny anorexic. :]

Or Dita Von Teese.
    Or Emmy Rossum. Sooo gorgeous. :3
  • I prefer thicken curvier looking girls such as Shakira, J Lo, Beyonce, Selma Hayek! sooo gorgeous I hope I can have a body close to any of theirs one day!
  • OOOh...I have a few. The major one would be, Jessica Simpson. More like this picture though, when she was younger and had a little more meat on her. She looked much more vuluptous then!
  • Quote: Keira Knightly BEFORE she became a skinny anorexic. :]

Or Dita Von Teese.
    Or Emmy Rossum. Sooo gorgeous. :3
    Dita Von Teese was also a choice of mine.. i love her.
  • How do you think they got Kira's boobs to look so big in pirates? I googled it - they did a lot of make up to create the illusion, nice.

Speaking of sickly anorexic looking - EW! I wouldn't feel like a women if I looked like this...

• Oh Jessica Alba for sure
  • As always, Kim Kardashian. I think she's so pretty!
  • Death - I agree. I forgot about her. She is beautiful and so glamorous.
  • I agree with jessica alba. I was watching 'into the blue' last night and i started thinking man i would KILL to have a butt like that.
    But i think my #1 would be mariah carey.
  • I have to say kate Hudson too. I think she is so beautiful and care free. We are the same height so maybe I will look like that minus 25 lbs? lol!!!!