The BIG one- 10 day OP challenge!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I haven't eaten enough in the last 3 days to keep a bird alive...an ostrich, that is. Thu, 800; Fri, 780; today, 550. But, tomorrow, I'm taking mom to an excellent restaurant. Everything they make is wonderful, so I won't have to limit myself to only the 'safe' things.
  • So far, so good...I still haven't eaten dinner and I have 11 points left, so that's promising. I'm still working on the water. I also am going running (very s-l-o-w-l-y) for the first time in FOREVER tonight! (It just feels like exercisin' weather...plus, I had a great weigh in today - down 4.5 lbs!)

Jennelle
    242.5/227.5/140
  • WAHOO, JENNELLE!!! RUN LIKE THE WIND!! CONGRATULATIONS...YOUR HARD WORK IS PAYING OFF.

Hey, Jennelle, when's the last day we have to work before school gets out?? HUH? HUH????
  • Gayle -

The students' last day is the Friday after next. My last day is the Wednesday after Memorial Day. Basically, 10 more days. It's a totally different place when the kids aren't there!

Woo-Hoo!
    Jennelle
    242.5/227.5/140
  • Gosh, it IS almost vacation time huh?

Well, I haven't been as OP as I could have been, but I also haven't blown it totally, hjad two days strong on exercise, kinda slackin on foods, but tomorrow is another day, hubby is home on vacation, so it makes it hard, we tend to feed off of each others cravings...lol, so I have to beat him into submission with a celery stick or somethign Well, had a rough day, way too much family and action around us, so I'm off to bed for now
  • OP? What's that. Haven't been sabatoging but haven't been on the straight and narrow.

Today will be Day 1 for me. I am starting slow..5 days.
  • Well I think I'll quite this challange. Sorry all. I wasn't even close to op this weekend. I'm shooting for op till Wed at least. I'm not going to be to restrictive this weekend because I'll be in TX. I want to be able to try new foods. I will be doing some kind of workout, and doing just the shakes and bars for breakfast and lunch. Hopefully that will help a little!!

I wish the rest of you the best of luck!

Bella23
  • Well, 3 days in a row over cals(550 over, I think for today...), definately puts me in the NON OP row, be better tomorrow, hubby cooked MAN FOOD today, including beer and ice cream, sooooo... at least it was all vegetarian I did decide to take one of my off days from exercise today, I'm utterly stiff from yesterday's workout fest, will do some stretching before bed, and see how I feel tomorrow and if I'll need the second day off, or save it
  • Survived Day 1, today will be an even better day 2.

How's everyone else doing?
  • Ok, I am ready...1 day OP under my belt.