more sad news

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I logged in here this morning to post this, but after I saw that Angela lost her brother, I considered NOT posting this. but it's important.

my goddaughter lost her 5-year-old son on wednesday night. He passed away from heart failure in the hospital. he'd been a VERY premature baby, and had survived several surgeries since then. But he just couldn't get past this latest round.

he leaves 4 brothers, his parents, and a huge pile of relatives and friends. if you can spare a prayer for these folks, i'd really appreciate it - and so would they.
  • This is a heartbreaking loss for these parents, they will be in my prayers.
  • I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to loose a child.
  • Sending you all much love and heart felt sympathy, Jiffy...I am so sorry.
  • My condolences to your family.
  • I'm so sorry. How heartbreaking.....
  • Oh Jiffy

I'm so sorry.
  • I am so sorry... I know what it is like to lose a child....You all are in my prayers
  • I will keep you all in my prayers. God bless you all.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Jiffy, I am so sorry to hear that. That is heart breaking. I wil certainly keep your family and the parents in my prayers.
  • Prayers ascending!
  • This is so sad. Your family will be in my prayers tonight. *hug*
  • Oh Jiffy........I can't imagine what it would be like for a mother or father to lose one of their children.......I just tears my heart up. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and those little kids that have lost their bro.
  • This is heartbraking. I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences.