um ok are momentum and flex the same?

• I just went to weight watchers site and now seeing the momentum plan, was it the flex before and if not how do they differ. Thank you!
  • The basics are the same. The biggest change with Momentum is that they encourage you to eat from a list of 'filling foods,' primarily fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. So it's flex with a bit of a twist.
  • Yeah what she said.
  • They have also added a 9th HG of "Exercise at least 30 minutes most days of the week." WPA are used before AP because they are encouraging people to use WPA and not eat AP to enhance weight loss.
  • Help, I think I missed something. What is WAP and AP?

• WPA is Weekly points allowance.
    AP is Activity points.
  • Of course!
    Thanks

• So, if a person was following Core and only having to note points for a few things, is it still the same or do we have to note the points for everything we eat, as in the Flex plan? I'm very confused.
  • Core... technically no longer exists and is instead called "Simply Filling".

You can choose to continue to follow Simply Filling or you can choose to note the points for all that you eat as Flex did.
  • Pretty much the same but you can save up your AP's until the end of the week or whatever day.