mourning....again

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am taking a moment from my family to tell you all, my internet family, that this morning I lost my brother Benjamin. He was only 40 years old. I loved him with all my heart.

I promise to you all, I will not give up on me in this horrid time, I know it sounds maybe a bit self centered in the light of losing my loving brother and it probable is, but I know my brother would want me to. He was diabetic, had high blood pressure and regular seizures (brittle when he had low blood sugar and most likely the reason for his death, though we are not sure yet) and he wanted to have surgery.

He was my biggest support and so very proud of me. I will miss him to no end.

Thank you for listening.

Angela
  • Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear this. I remember when you went through your mother's loss. You have my deepest sympathies.
  • Dear Angela, I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I pray for your family and all his loved ones.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.
  • I am sorry to hear that sweetie, Please take care of yourself.
  • I am very sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers
  • Ange.......Don't know what to say, except I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my heart and in my prayers!
  • I'm sorry to hear about your loss. He is up there still encouraging you. I hope you feel better soon
  • oh honey. i'm so sorry to read about this. many prayers and hugs for you and your family.
  • I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved brother.
  • Angie, I'm so sorry to hear about Ben my heart goes out to you and your family. We are here for you.

Leenie
  • With Deepest Sympathy. I understand. I lost my brother De 22, 2008. My prayers are with you and your family.