Addictive TV shows

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • my husband works for comcast cable our local cable/ internet company so we get the best cable package you can get and am addicted to way too many Tv shows- I don't know why but reality shows are my thing love jon and kate plus 8, little people big world, 17 kinds and counting, real world, VH1 reality shows like rock of love flavor of love, etc.. love American Idol, the dog whisper, Intervention.

and then my second addictions are rerun type shows, Roseanne, Golden girls, Married with children, Friends, 90210, the wonder years, who's the boss... LOL I'm so weird! and I'm only 26
  • Oh, I forgot to mention "Absolutely Fabulous". It's British and not on air here anymore but I have the DVDs.
  • I watch waaaaaay too much TV

I love The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (he's such a cutie and funny to boot).

I also love Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Heroes, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Greek, Simpsons, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, King of the Hill. I could go on and on.

I told you...I watch waaaay too much tv!
  • Nip/Tuck. And I'm very ashamed to admit that I'm usually watching whatever reality garbage train wreck is on VH1 - right now it's Rock of Love Bus.

I also love Survivor and America's Next Top Model, but they're not on right now.

Family Guy is one of my favorites and it's almost ALWAYS on.
  • Lost, HOUSE, CSI, Nip/Tuck, Heroes, and Prison Break.
  • Haha, as long as my list was before, I just realized I missed a few:

Stuff Happens -- Bill Nye's new(ish) show on Planet Green
    Living with Ed
    Time Warp
    Girls Next Door -- anyone know what they're gonna do now that 2 out of 3 are gone?
    Two and a Half Men
    The Late Late Show -- on Fridays when I'm up that late - it's the only late night show I like, Craig Ferguson reminds me of my grandfather (who is also a crazy Scotsman) only much cuter
  • Mayness - I love The Girls Next Door, but I have missed the last couple weeks. What happened?!
  • Quote: Mayness - I love The Girls Next Door, but I have missed the last couple weeks. What happened?!
    Well, nothing has happened on the show yet... they must have been filmed a while ago... but Kendra is supposedly engaged to Hank Baskett (WR for the Philadelphia Eagles) and Holly has been seeing Criss Angel (that creepy magician).
  • Quote: I also love Survivor and America's Next Top Model, but they're not on right now.
    Next Survivor starts February!!! yay!

~CGH~
  • 1. Amazing Race (when it's on)
    2. Deal or No Deal (I'd rather watch the network version with the 7-figure jackpots than the syndicated v)
    3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Jrcatron I am with you on charm school, I love money was pretty good too.

The reality shows are good you get to see some weird stuff. Rock of love bus is going to be good this time around. Real Chance ended odd but hey that is reality.
  • I didn't watch Real Chance........those boys creep me out. But of course I am curious. What happened?

Any body watch The Bachelor? I am totally in love w/ Jason! He is so freakin' hot.
  • I LOVE The Office and Amazing Race!
  • Quote: I didn't watch Real Chance........those boys creep me out. But of course I am curious. What happened?
    I just want to know how Real gets his hair like that. I'm JEALOUS!!!! And Chance is a jacka**.
  • SUPERNATURAL IS AWESOME! They are on season 4 and I'm TOTALLY in love with it- lol I'm usually not one of those kinds of people but I'd have Jensen Ackle's babies if he asked me to lol Even Jared's- they are both SOOO hot!

I also watch a lot of the VH1 reality shows- though I have refused to watch Real Chance of Love and the New Rock of Love Tour Bus.

I can't wait for the next "I love money" though.

I guess I'll watch AI this season- I'm interested to see the new judge- at least my sister will be happy about that lol.