Addictive TV shows

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Quote: I'm also addicted to the main HBO shows:
    Sopranos (Love them all but season 2 is my Fav)
    Six Feet Under
    Rome
    Sex in the City (Best TV show ever!)
    Oz
    Big Love (It's getting good)
    Entourage (just started watching this)

I've only watched The Tudors on Showtime (I prefer HBO)
    Add True Blood, Survivor and Gossip Girl to this list and those are mine. I like recording and watching a bunch of episodes at once. Waiting each week for Dexter I thought I was going to die.
  • OMG! There are so many! I am sooo addicted. I am a reality junkie also.

Big Brother: Favorite players: Janell and Evil Dick
    Survivor: Fav. Player: Rupert
    Ghost Whisperer
    Prison Break
    Lost: Can't wait
    Csi: New York and Las Vegas
    Dexter: when it was on regular air...I don't have cable. Can you believe it? However...from this list..I wouldn't get anything else done if I had cable.LOL
    Fringe

on and on and on...it is sooo sad!
  • I watch very little television. My kids went to their dads for 6 weeks one time and when they got home and turned on the TV it was still on Cartoon Network where they had left it. So...it really embarrasses me to admit this, but I watched all three seasons of "Weeds" in one weekend. I love, love, love that show. I downloaded a bunch of the different versions of the theme song and they're on my MP3 player. My dad recommended it to me and now he's telling me that I would enjoy "The Sopranos" and gave me all of them on DVD. They're sitting in my bedroom calling to me, but I'm afraid to get started! I'm also interested in seeing "Dexter" because of what I've heard about it in the breakroom at work. I've always thought that TV would be a dangerous thing for me to start liking...and now it looks like that may be right!
  • I watch:

House- i watch reruns like everyday
    What Not to Wear
    Clean House
    CSI: Miami
    Law and Order: CI, SVU
    The First 48
    Monk
  • Maaaan House was on here last night - a rerun. It was the one where House gets shot and he hallucinates the entire episode. What a good one.
  • The Sopranos by far, I've watched all the episodes and still watch them when their on. Also six feet under when it was on, I loved it though it was a little depressing. The other shows I'm addicted to: Monk, House, Mad Men, Dexter & The Office (absolutely love it both US & UK versions). Also, Bones (I don't really know why I watch this show I don't even like the title character but the rest of the cast I like.

As far as reality based I'm embarrassed to say I watch Big Brother religiously, I love John and Kate plus 8, what not to wear, and Ruby. Biggest Loser American & Australian versions, also project Runway I've watched the Australian, American, & Canadian versions.

I think I'm addicted to watching whole seasons over a few days. Usually during hot days, I don't typically watch much tv in the fall and winter but catch up in the summer. I can't stand having to wait from week to week to see what happens also the internet has made it possible for me to watch shows I wouldn't otherwise watch b/c they are just there.
  • My favorite, never-miss show is "Law & Order: SVU". I watch it daily on Citytv and tape it if I'm not at home. If I ever get into the RCMP I'd like to eventually specialize in sex crimes, human trafficking, etc., pretty much the same kinds of crimes they solve on the show. I also find Christopher Meloni very sexy so that's another reason I watch it!

Other shows I like: Supernatural, Fringe, COPS, Grey's Anatomy, X-Weighted and Family Guy.
  • i don't watch too much tv, but when i do it gets serious! right now i'm stuck on a mexican soap opera at night. they're so addicting!
  • Nip/Tuck
    Grey's Anatomy
    Lost

& anything reality. Rock of Love Charm School was the trashiest, most wonderful show on TV ever! Or maybe I Love Money.

I'm bad w/ the reality, & my DF hates it!

I will admit.......I love The Hills (hiding my head in shame)
  • Quote: P.S. What is Dexter about? I don't even know what channel it's on.

Here is a clip on youtube that sums up very well what Dexter is about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DSq...eature=related

I :heart: dexter so much!! I don't have showtime so I rent the whole season once it comes out and watch em all in about 2 days.
  • Heroes -- I'm going nuts waiting for it to come back on!
    The Big Bang Theory -- 1st season was just ok, but the 2nd season is becoming my favorite show EVER.
    The Office -- I hated it at first, but I'm hooked now.
    Cash Cab -- it's the only game show I can stand, Ben Bailey is fun as heck, and the questions are just hard enough that I know 90% of them but I occasionally learn something new.
    How I Met Your Mother -- it's not my favorite, but what else is there to watch at 8:30 on a Monday? And frankly, I'll watch anything with Neil Patrick Harris.
    Attack of the Show -- I'm sure no one here has even heard of it, but I watch it daily!
    Family Guy -- yup, even the new ones.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force -- when I'm up late enough, which is rare.
    Seinfeld -- it's always on, and somehow most episodes are still funny the 5th (or 10th or 15th) time.
  • I love No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain--got to see him speak last year, it was great.

Just about all the HBO series shows, I love watching with no commercials.

My favorite all time show, though, is Red Dwarf. We own the whole thing and I heard they're finallly coming out with some new ones after many years!!
  • No American Idol fans?! It's like my favorite show, it starts up again on Tuesday and I am SO excited!!!!!
  • All My Children
    Dancing With The Stars - wish they'd bring back Skating WTS as well.
    Top Chef
    Top Designer
    Next Food Network Star
    Iron Chef - I go back to the original Japanese version that was subtitled.
    Heroes
    Survivor
    Chuck
    Damages
    Beauty and the Geek
    True Beauty - new one and had us hooked on episode 1
    Leverage
  • Anyone watch Whale Wars? I've had the 1st season on the DVR forever & just started watching tonite.

SO good.....like edge of your seat good.