Favorite clothing you're looking forward to?

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/images/2...12/siagirl.jpg
  • Quote: I'd love to be able to buy a bra in a regular store...but for now I'd be happy to fit into my 6 weeks after baby clothes that no longer fit
    I've never been able to do that either!

I also want to wear this shirt my grandma gave me(the only gift she didn't fail at) and my jeans I bought at my lowest weight
  • i have a pair of size 20 Silver jeans that are now a bit too loose and have holes wearing through the crotch. i keep patching them up b/c i love the jeans, but will not spend that kind of money on clothes until i am at least a size 12. at that point i will throw copious amounts of money at designer clothes.
  • I think taylor hit the nail on the head with this one
  • Oh Katie! That reminds me.. I have this one pair of jeans that are my favorite.. For some reason they're my "damn I look good" jeans that are rippppped up. I would actually have to get a Taylor to repair them, they're past the point of putting a patch on. In fact one of the back pockets is almost completely ripped off.

I think they're a size 14 or 16. When I can get back into them I'm having them doctored!!!!
  • Lingerie, Bra's, panties and other bedroom necessities
  • i'd just like to wear something sleeveless without wanting to hide under a rock my arms are definitely the least attractive effects of the weight.

i'd also like to look decent naked again.
  • Size 4 jeans! I can sometimes wear skirts or dresses in that size (if they run a little big) but never pants because my thighs are proportionally bigger
    but hopefully in 15-20 lbs they will be smaller!
  • i have a pair of size 6 leather pants that i bought with the first pay check i ever received. when they fit, the were just a smidge loose and they were perfect. i can put them on and close them (barely) but the muffin top is kinda painful to look at, and to wear. i'm about 15 to 20 pounds from wearing them (i was 128 when i bought them), but i hope i'll be able to fit in to them by the end of this semester.
  • Shorts! Ever since I gained weight I pretty much don't wear shorts eveen during the summer...um and I live in TX so it gets pretty hot w/ temperatures over 100 degrees most days...but it will be AWESOME to have nicely toned shaped legs that don't jiggle everywhere!
  • Short sleeve shirts. I have rolls on the inside of my arms, so gross. Only time I will wear a short sleeve shirt is if it is a regular boring t-shirt that comes down to my elbows. Besides that I wear 3/4 or long sleeve tops. If I see a cute shirt, I have to make sure to look at the sleeves first to see if they're long enough, if not then oh well. :/
  • A little mini jean skirt! I've always wanted to wear one and look GOOD. Or shorts!
  • Quote: Lingerie, Bra's, panties and other bedroom necessities

yes yes, those to!
  • Quote: Only time I will wear a short sleeve shirt is if it is a regular boring t-shirt that comes down to my elbows. Besides that I wear 3/4 or long sleeve tops. If I see a cute shirt, I have to make sure to look at the sleeves first to see if they're long enough, if not then oh well. :/
    yep, same here.... it's a drag.
  • oh just to wear short denim shorts and a plain singlet...and not feel really uncomfortable in it! just to walk around and know i look good!