5 Pound Challenge #44

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Here we go! It's challenge number 44!

Everyone is welcome, hop in at any time.

Here's what to do: We're out to lose 5 pounds. No matter where you're at in your weight loss, it's helpful to break down your loss into small goals like this. Just post your SW (starting weight) as of today, your CW (current weight) which is whenever you weigh in and your GW (goal weight) which is five pounds down from the day you joined in.

Weigh in whenever you like and come tell us about it! You can weigh in as often as you like - some of us do it everyday, some once or twice a week.

The first one to hit five pounds lost gets to start the next thread!

Let's do it!
  • Maybe, if there's no weight gain drama this time - just maybe I'll see the 140's on this challenge. Sweet.

SW: 153.4
    GW: 148.4
  • Wow FB!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! You crazy woman you! Missed ya!

SW: 155.6
    CW: 155.6
  • Yay FB! You Rock! I knew you were going to nail this. Buh-Bye mystery weight...hello 140s!!!!

I had a great day yesterday and an awesome training session...I was rewarded with a gain. There is nothing predictable about all this.

SW: 259.8
    GW: 254.8
  • I'm in!

I'm up a little bit, probably because I'm sick - which equals no exercise and eating salty foods to try to cut through the phlegm...I'm really trying to avoid having to go to the doc and get steroids...

SW: 178.0
    CW: 178.0
    GW: 173.0
  • Congrats FB!

I missed the last challenge due to a terrible cold. You sure you don't want those steroids Janal? I used the nasal steroid spray I have for allergies and I think it really helped.

sw: 166.5
    cw: 166.5
    gw: 161.5
  • Yay for you, FB!

SW: 141
    CW: 141
    GW: 136

Now we're cooking with plutonium
  • I love this challenge!

I was a bit relieved to see that FB won & I can have a fresh start today 'cuz I was up (alot) today. Didn't stay on plan yesterday.......

Sw 357
    Cw 357
    Gw 352

Here's to a new day!
    Good luck!
  • Way to go FB!!
    I am in and hope to break through this super slow motion weight loss. I guess it's better than gaining, though.
    SW: 188.0
    GW: 183.0 (Sounds good to me!!)
  • Hmmmm....damn

SW: 140.6
    CW: 140.6
    GW: 135.6 ( ok lets be honest here...I'd be thrilled with 138 before challenge 45)
  • Congrats, FB!

SW:182
    CW:182
    GW:177
  • Super gratz FB!

I hope the scale fairy will be nice to me this challenge...

SW: 213.5
    GW: 208.5
  • Congrats to all of you on your success! And I noticed a few have not been feeling well, Hope everyones is feeling better, I just got over the flu, I can relate.
    I'd like to try this as this is my first 5 pound challenge. I hope I do well.
    174/174/169

Good luck to everyone.
  • Ok, I was soooo close with the last challenge (-4.2) I have to do this again. I love this challenge! I'm super competitive so it works for me.

SW: 195.8
    CW: 195.8
    GW: 190.8

Let's go!!
    Good luck everyone!!
  • Oh, I'm sure I don't want the steroids that I'd have to get...I'm already on two inhaled steroids, a steroid nasal spray, and steroid eye drops...a lot of times when I get sick I have to take a bunch of prednisone to get over it - and prednisone is only helpful in gaining weight.