LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • Bumping for Sy
  • Thanks Andrea!!
    I had all my current questions answered just by reading your help for everyone.
    I have regained by all my weight I lost 5+ years ago and so far taking it off ounce by ounce!! The plan i was given was Gold...but never made it to the maintenance phase, I became preggo and then they closed!!
    This thread has been a great memory boost and support...again thanks!
  • FOR ALL NEEDIND INFO ON LAWL, GO TO latoyourdoor.com THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING YOU CAN POSSIBLY NEED THERE. YOU CAN EVEN BUY THE LAWL PRODUCTS.
  • thanks for that! there is a choose a plan Link from on there that gives you diary pages to print out!! Loving that!!!!

Leaving for florida in 7 weeks...I hope to loose 15 more pounds by then and this will help.
  • Okay...so plan 2 is what I'd be on...that is more food than gold. I'm confused and not sure which way to go.

It says 2.5 proteins...and right now I'm doing 2 (according to the old gold plan) are the portion sizes the same?
  • I think that the portion sizes changed so that 1 serving of protein is the same no matter what plan. I think in gold it used to be 6 ounces? Now I think it is smaller than that under numbered plans. It's in this thread somewhere.
  • Quote: The protein ounces are 4 ounces cooked for lean proteins (white meat chicken, tuna, lean fish) ; 3 oz. for lean sirloin, fatty fish

If you work out less than 5 hours per week arobically then this is the plan that you would follow.
    here's the protein portions.
  • THANK YOU!!!!
    I'm liking the idea of smaller protein sizes. Eating the 6oz of chicken was horrible...too much meat for me. I'm gonna try the numbered plan. Love it!
  • Scale
    Thanks!!!
  • is there any way this can be made a STICKY?
  • hi everyone, thank you so much for all the info!! i too lost a lot of money to them... i had previously lost a lot of weight and then gained a little back so i restarted the program, then they all closed down!! ugh!!!

anywho, does anyone have the servings sizes for the foods??? if so PLEASE forward them to me

thank you so much!
  • Help!!!
    I know that this information is probably posted somewhere in this thread, but I don't really have time to search all of them. I am 5'7" and I weight 248 lbs. Which color plan should I follow? I do not plan to do the bars, however, I do plan to walk on the treadmill for an hour each day. Also, does anyone have the dining out guide? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
  • Sexy Sag, OMG!! i love that website.. i've been looking for a diary to kind of have as my own THANK YOU~
  • Hi I was wondering if you could send those to me. I lost 130pds with La weight loss a few years ago and have kept it off now I'm trying to help a friend, but don't have all the information to give her. I would really appreciate it if you could send that to me.
  • Old plan V/S new plan
    thanks for all the information on the new plan. However, instead of purchasing all the new stuff, I have jumped in on the old color plan. I would like to know if anyone has the order of the old plan colors and at what weight did you start the different color. I started on the Red and can't remember if it is purple or blue that comes next. I did notice that the difference between the two plans is that they have added more food to the new plan. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Week one, down 6 lbs in 4 days!