Race to 20

You're on Page 2 of 12
Go to
  • Count me in b1tches!!! I will go make a ticker in a few minutes, if my stupid computer will let me. It has been a bear all day. I think 3FC is burnin' up also. You know, everyone is getting on the wagon with the first of the year and all And, Kim.......I will be watching for a friend request on FB
    XOXO
  • Ok.. I think I figured this thing out...
  • im in
    Would Love To Join...the 20 Lb Challenge
  • Yeah! I cannot wait to get this 20lbs back off. The good thing about re-starting is that they first few lbs are the easiest right? I know we can do this!
  • I'm in too..
    Dan - did Nicole just call you a bltch? FOR SHAME!!!
    Can't believe all the folks on face book.....I'm on too, but Kim's right..it's addictive and I told myself I would just do it to see misc pictures...but it's starting to take over too much time! Argh...technology overload!
  • Oh can I be in too
  • I'm in! My weight today is 246, so my goal for this challenge is 226. It's sad to admit, but it is very hard for me to imagine stepping on the scale and seeing 226. Most people would probably be horrified...I would be absolutely thrilled!

Good luck everybody!
  • Well, now that I know what FB is, lol, I am on too, I am more of a myspacer though...
  • Quote: Well, now that I know what FB is, lol, I am on too, I am more of a myspacer though...
    haha, that is because you are young. one of my friends said on FB that her teenage son told her "Facebook is myspace for old people" it is so true.
  • All right, that is it. I am in. I will weigh in a few minutes and change my ticker. It's on!!!
  • I will join in on this...though a bit late....I offically start the LA program next Tuesday! So will weigh in with my starting weight then. I hope to lose the first 20 lbs quickly!
  • I have a Myspace account too.. Does that mean I'm really young? Though I have it, I rarely use it.. FB is just a lot more fun and interactive..
  • 3lbs in people. mostly water I know, but that is ok. I really started hitting the water the other day. and peed all day!!! there was that 3 lbs! 17 to go
  • WTG Lettie!
  • I'm 3lbs closer as well! I've lost and gained these last 10 lbs over and over so I'm ready to get em gone and start working on the next 10. Let's get these 20 gone!