Weekly Weigh-in: January 5-11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Come share your progress with us. We want to cheer you on!
  • I'm down 3.4!
  • I'm weighing in on Sunday mornings and I'm happy to report that I'm also down 3.4 lbs for the week.
  • Yesterday I was 316.4 which was down 4 lbs.... and today I'm 315.4 61 lbs gone forever.
  • MAN!!!

I'm pretty much still holding steady from holiday eatingness and maybe TOM (I'm not at all on a regular TOM schedule so I never know.)

So I am jealous and throwing a whiney tantrum in my head.

In all seriousness great job! I'm looking forward to getting to make someone else jealous next week.
  • 262.2 Down from 268 on 12/26. TOM helped with that lol.
  • Down 4lb to ticker weight!
  • Ugh, I'm still 243...

I lost 2 pounds before I even really started my diet on the 1st, now I keep messing up "just a little" everyday, and I'm not getting anywhere...
  • I just weighed for the first time in many months. (You know, starting over... again!)
    Anyway, thought I'd post for my starting weight. It was up 4 pounds over the past 5-6 months. Not as bad as I thought, but bad enough. I set a new highest weight and am ready to go for next week.
  • Congrats to all the losers and maintainers!

I'm at 192 this week...that's 4lbs down! Wahoo!
  • Although I changed my ticker and started posting, again, on Monday, I'm down 5.5 lbs since New Years Day. Thursday will be my weigh in day.

Hi Rohnda, it is nice to so many familar names and faces from the past. I still call my granddaghter Girly Girl, it always makes me think of you. Her name is actually "Tommi Ann" another nickname is Tommi Girl.
  • I lost 2 lbs this week. I know I could have done better, but I'll take it!!
  • I just started yesterday back on plan, and today I was down 5lbs!! Okay, I "know" that some of that if not most of it is water weight, and we'll see next week what my real total for the week is, but it was sure cool to get on the scale and see such a huge drop!!!
  • I lost 1.2 for the week.
  • Congratulations to all the losers and maintainers!

I am down 3.3 lbs this week bringing me to 249.5

I haven't been in the 240's for a very very long time....woot woot!