Team Dragon Chat Thread

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Kim- I really hope that you feel better. I am sorry about these tests. Please keep us posted!
  • Bad WI due to lack of activity last week... can I get a freebie for this week? lol....

Start: 178
    1st: 174.6
    Current: 176

literally no activity. none. I'm a wallowing slacker... but I did post to the roll-call thread.
  • Everyone has until Thursday, January 22nd to post in this post, if you are still wanting to continue this challenge!

I will be re-doing the teams (Combining the teams, since we've lost so many people) & re-vamping the way we're doing the challenge (slightly).

Thank you!
  • Please check this post so we are all clear as to what the new challenge is and will include...

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162206

Keep checking in ladies! We're still doing this!

I made yuummy chicken tortilla soup for lunch today and can't wait for lunch!!!!
  • I'm trying to get the word out...

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162218
  • girls I am really struggling this week! My crap WI destroyed me! I ate so bad Monday and today! What is wong with me? Why do I do this to myself? I am determined to finish the last 4 days of my week strong! I'm just hoping for a maintain at this point! I just need a fewOP days and I will feel better!
  • JessieCat~ You can do it!!! Think positive! I had a bad weigh in this week too so my plan is to kick my own butt for the rest of the week. Granted I feel sick, but I'm starting to get used to that feeling, so I should be able to start overcoming it...

I'm excited for the new challenge!!!
  • A note from lalique~

Each week I will edit this top post to include our weekly activity!

Since I'm just taking over, its gonna be an easy one!

Week 3 activity: Walk/run/jog (depending on your fitness level) for 30 minutes!

* This activity is worth 5 points. It is your challenge to do it, however many times you can during the week to earn points for your team & stay active! When it comes time to weigh in again (25th-27th is our next weigh in period), please include how many times you completed the activity in your weigh in post in your team's weigh in thread! REMEMBER: These activities & points stuff is just for fun! If you can't or don't want to, you don't have to do them. Just make sure you weigh in when its time & don't forget to check in with your team & post in the chat thread once in a while, so we know you're still here!

So we are focusing more on weight now, so please let me know what your weight is and how many activity points you earn (if you just want to let me know what you did and I'll figure out the points, that's fine too...).

Strawberries and Creme oatmeal... LOVE IT!!!
  • Hiya!

I'm not really sure what's going on...I posted on the roll call thread before it closed (forgot to put my weights on it but they're there now) but I haven't been added to the list on the first post of that thread.

So...am I still part of the team or was I too late posting my weights (though I noticed some others on the list don't have their weights on there yet either)? I expect I was just missed but is it ok for me to still be part of the team or am I out for this challenge?

I'm not annoyed or having a whinge, just wondering as I don't want to be waffling on to you ladies if I'm not even supposed to be here
  • Sorry I've been gone so long, college sucks in that effect. No time! Anyway. Is there a chart some where for me to fill out? Or something?
  • Anti222~ you're still here, no worries, I'll see if she can update that

JRockSoldier~ No more charts, just keep track of how often you do the activity of the week and let me know both that and your weight...

Day is almost half over... woohoo!
  • JessieCat~ don't worry too much about being off plan it wont kill you! I just started TOM so my WI is crap too, up 1 lb! This is the worst time for me I crave bad foods that I normally don't crave, I am testy (poor DH), I am tired and lack motivation to exercise.... it pretty much is the worst diet time. But I am trying to keep going and hoping that I will see results on the scale at the end of TOM. WI this week will be ugly
  • Busy.. can't read everyone's posts but thanks for the encouragement. Today has been great as far as being OP is concerned. I am off to ballroom dancing (yay exercise) and am headed home tomorrow night (so excited but nervous.. it is so hard to be OP at home!) ella- TOM is the worst! Best of luck staying OP!
    Hello to everyone else!
  • Due to the massive amount of people who have dropped out of this challenge, I had to combine teams in order to make it fair.

All those here who were on the roll call (So I assume are still active),
    ella13
    hotpod
    KimL1214
    JessieCat
    dragondancingirl81

You have been moved to Team Faerie.
  • still team dragon!

woo!