My DVD's are ruined! Any DVD's to suggest for me?

• Okay, so, I may or may not have let my 1 year old twins use my Biggest Loser DVD's as hockey pucks on the kitchen floor.

Either way, when I went to work out today, neither of the DVD's worked. I have the Cardio Max and Power Sculpting. I dont MIND the videos, but I remember getting bored with them before.

Should I stick with what I know, or should I try some new DVD's? I'm wanting to order ASAP, as I really have waited too long to get back into the swing of things!

Thanks!
  • Hi, on another thread we are doing "30 day Shred" by Jillian Michaels. It's 20 mins. long and it's to be done for 30 days - straight. Wanta workout - this is the dvd for ya. I think you'll enjoy it and I don't believe you'll find it boring...

When my kids were young, they loaded the vcr with spare coins, keys, matchbox cars- if it fit in the slot-it when in-LOL!
  • OK, I have 30 Day Shred free on my On Demand. I will start it in the morning.
    Off to Amazon to check out Wanta work out!

Thanks a ton!
  • 30 day shred is my favorite. I'm bored of level one, and I dont like level two, so I'm going to try level 3 for awhile. I did like cardio max BL dvd, but power sculpting was a little boring. It's so hard to find good workout videos! i'm still looking for new additions
  • A great site with lots of fitness DVD reviews is Videofitness.com. The reviews are broken down by type - yoga, cardio, toning or by instructor. Before I make a video purchase, I like to read the review there, at Amazon and at CollegeVideo.com.
  • Check out The FIRM body sculpting system (I got mine on EBay).