55 down, over half way there! No longer "morbidly" obese!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so I planned on posting this earlier, when I hit 233, but my internet was down for a while, so I'm posting it now at 230.

I am now officially under the 40 mark for my BMI, which means I no longer have to be classified in the "morbid" section. What a relief.

It's been four and a half months (almost 5) since I started calorie counting, and I'm so happy with the results so far. There are days when I still feel "fat", but I don't feel sickly anymore, and a lot of my medical issues have seemed to disappear/been alleviated, so I'm very grateful for that.

Here I am! Thanks to all of you who have been here with me through the last third of a year.

• Oh, and this means that over 20% of my original body weight is gone!
  • Yay! I can tell the difference mostly on your face and belly area. Congratulations and keep up the great work! I love your posts in the other sections of the forum.
  • Thank you, that's really sweet of you.
  • Great work, kelly! You're looking really good. I wish I had a waist like yours! Keep it up and all the best in 2009!
  • well done! That's such an amazing achievement and i look forward to the post saying you're down below 35! I think it's a great way to track it. you should be so proud of yoruself.
  • Awesome and WAY TO GO. Keep up your good work!
  • You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • you can really see a difference! you look great
  • Fantastic!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • I can tell a difference all over, WTG!! Keep up the hard work.
  • You look absolutely fabulous my friend! Good job!
  • Fair play to you - doing it sensibly. There's a noticeable difference everywhere but a massive one through your mid section.
  • Thank you sweeties!~
  • Great job!