please everyone...tell me what your "name" means!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hey Ange, I wish mine was more inventive and spectacular, but alas, J is the last letter of my last name. I love reading how you all came by your handles. And my hat is off to momof4boys......what the heck were you thinking?!?!? Didn't you realize that they would grow up to become eating machines?!?!? LOL!! I would have loved to have four boys, but man, one was enough. He is now 35 and he had the best imagination, was never still, and shot up his senior year and well over six foot. He was only 4'9" his freshman year and didn't even weigh 100 lbs. He liked to ate us out of house and home, well him and his friends, when he growing so fast!!
  • Quote: My sons nickname is Badger so friends added the ette for the female verson to get Badgerette.
    I saw your name and did a double take. I use Badgerette for my Yahoo! account and on a different board. I am from Wisconsin... so that is where I got mine.

My name for here is pretty self-explanatory... I luuuuuuuve COFFEE!!
  • My name is Margaret. Some people call me Maggie. I just shortened it a bit. If magi is already taken I add the number 2000 to it for no other reason than it's a round number and easy to remember.
  • I am a Bluegrass and Celtic mandolin player. Flatiron is a company that made mandolins until Gibson bought them out. I used to own several of them and so I like the name and just use it as a handle.
  • Mine is fairly easy too--was nicknamed turkey as a baby when my first word was tookie (aka cookie). Most family still call turk, my first daughter is a spittin image of me and so the name carried on to her. My next daughter started to look like her mom and big sis but has since changed to look like her tall skinny daddy so since I have 2 girls and 2 of the 3 are called turk or turkey I used the name 3turkeys.
  • RN = registered nurse

BSN = bachelors of science in nursing (degree)

and 2009!

(I made the distinction because not all RNs have BSNs but all BSNs are RNs, if that makes any sense!)
  • My name is Susannah, but my hebrew name is Shoshana, so I get Shosh and Shoshie.
  • I've been Resisting as Mine is lame and I was too Lazy To Change it when they said we could
    KO
    Kieran or Kierie or Kier depending on who I'm Talking to Kieks to My mom Sis and DH
    O for the first Letter of my Maiden Name
    at my first College one of my profs called me the KO Kid
  • Shoshie I love that!!
  • Here's mine:

AAAA = Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous
  • Ha Ha This Is A Good One Well Mine Is Freeqeegrl Not Cause Im A Freak Ya Nasties Its Cause I Used To Dress Weird And When I Was Twelve I Wanted And Aim Sn And I Used Freakygirl Because I Was Weird , But It Was Taken So I Had To Find A Better Way To Spell It , I Did And Ive Just Always Used It.
  • The names I really liked were always taken so out of frustration shcirerf, is my last name spelled backwards. Never had a problem with that one being already taken. LOL.
  • Navybean68

NAVY. I was in the Navy.

BEAN. As in navybean soup.

68. I was stationed on the USS Nimitz CVN 68 (the ships call numbers).

Make sense now?!?!

• mine's not very creative. I like Sunflowers the user id SunFlower was taken, and Sun_Flower was taken sooooo I picked Sun_Flower2. :P
  • tjjsmom stands for Tamia Janeya Jadyn's mom... I have since also had a son Bryce and I might have to change to fit him in there somewhere.