Suppose They Cut The CHEESE......

• and NOBODY came!

Wouldn't that be the SECRET to your weight loss success?

I know it would mine!

One of the pasta dishes from Angie's party last night was a little dry from being warmed all night and the sauce soaking in. Me and my bright idea decided to put some butter in it....add some grated sharp cheddar and microwave it up. Turned out awesome! So I had another bright idea and did it again with more

As I sat there eating my second bowl for lunch I realized that I had just wiped out any calories I lost on the 5K I just finished a couple of hours ago

Personally, I can go all year without .....I usually do.

But I have issues with

I have issues with chips

I have issues with especially cheddar....mild or sharp....it's all good ....er....bad
  • *dies laughing*

That was awesome. I love cheese too (I have Edam in the fridge and I want it!!) but my one weakness is fast food. I crave it! If I don't get it I turn into a junkie...shakes, headaches, grumpiness...I killed that habit for SIX MONTHS and then I started back up.

MY LOVE FOR JUNK! AGH!

Looks like we have some work to do!
  • Ahh butter and cheese my two vices as well! I do that with leftovers too all the time!! Says me while chowing down on my third piece of pizza. :-(
  • Cheese, pizza and sweets. OH MY!!! Tonight was Taco Bell. It was counted in my calories though. Is this the new 5 pound thread or are you starting a different one?
  • Lol! I'm with you Gary. I LOVE cheese, can't cut it!
  • Mindy I will start one tonight

Love the new pic Tammy
  • I love cheese! Cheese of all kinds!

Learned how to work it in. Thankfully not a sugar girl, and chocolate gives me a bellyache.

Now, if I could just stay away from the salty chips and nuts.
  • I am a HUGE fan of cheese. last night I had a little brie and some sort of Sheep's milk cheese. It was yummy.