Meet Connor

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • How absolutely precious! Congratulations Strong work!
  • Thanks for fixing my pic, Jen. I was just about to upload it to photobucket.

My chances are pretty good about getting to go home today. They took my IV out this morning and DH is going to help me take a shower after they get some breakfast. It will be nice to have clean hair again - sponge baths have helped keep my body at least somewhat clean.

Connor has passed all of his tests and is able to be released as soon as I am. DH and I were worried about jaundice because DS1 had to return to the hospital to be under lights for two days. Connor's bilirubin levels are just fine and it looks like he will avoid having to stay.
  • Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!
  • thats a good sign. they said when i had mine that you only have to stay that long for the babies tests.
  • What a beautiful baby, congrads.
  • Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous little boy! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family and Happy New Year!
    Aleksandra
  • He is absolutely adorable. Congratulations, Zeff!
  • What a beautiful baby. Congratulations to your family.
  • I'm new. But, Congrats to you! He is beautiful.
  • Congrats Zeff he's beautiful
  • Oh, Zeff, he's adorable! It looks like he's going to have really big eyes, too!
  • Congratulations Zeff- he is just beautiful. Hope that you get to go home today.
  • Oh, I could just bite him!!! Cher bebe!! He is just precious!!!
    Hope you get to come home soon!!! Nothing is better than your own bed after having to stay in the hospital!! Many kisses to you, DH, Calvin and Connor
  • Your baby is adorable. Get plenty of rest at home! Good luck to you!

• Zeff - Sorry I wasn't around for the big intro, but so glad to hear that all is well and mom and son are just fine. Congratulations! He's beautiful!!!!