What 200 Cals Looks Like

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I found this while I was looking for something else - thought I'd share. It's kinda interesting.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-20...-look-like.htm

• What is flax bread and is it really only 50 cals a slice?
  • That's pretty cool!
  • Tfs!
  • Ooh..loved this visual. It really makes you stop and think, doesn't it. I catch myself visualizing these things when I am tempted.
  • Very interesting, espically once it gets to the half a burger. Thank for sharing.
  • I wanted all the healthy veggies mmmm
  • I've seen this before, but its brilliant!

WOWSA- The Bailey's drink- 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ...... more like 1/4 empty or 1/4 full? Holy crapoly, caloric city either way! geesh
  • Hehe, did you see the 200 calories avocado?
  • Quote:
    Hehe, did you see the 200 calories avocado?
    How do you think I found it in the first place??

• Quote: I've seen this before, but its brilliant!

WOWSA- The Bailey's drink- 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ...... more like 1/4 empty or 1/4 full? Holy crapoly, caloric city either way! geesh
    Last year I bet over a 2 or 3 week period during the holidays I drank 2 bottle of Baileys in my coffee and in ice cream drinks...then wondered how I gained 30 pounds...LOL

I looked it up around Thanksgiving when my dh bought a new bottle, and their website said it had 400+ calories PER OUNCE! OUCH! I didn't even smell it this year...a good whiff is probably worth a pound or so.
  • Quote: L I didn't even smell it this year...a good whiff is probably worth a pound or so.
  • My sister made brownies last week, and she usually uses chocolate liqueur in them. But she didn't have any, so she used Bailey's . Sigh. I ate 4 (small) squares

Oh no, this made me remember how much I love Haagen Daaz Bailey's Irish Cream ice cream. Ah well. I can have it sometime, I just can't have it in the house
  • I enjoy a bump of baileys with butterscotch schnapps added on the rocks, man I savor that sucker cuz I know how caloric it is....
    hmmm, I never heard of the baileys icecream Julie, sounds AWFUL
    ...... (as in awful good!)
  • wow....that is really interesting. Thanks for posting!