2nd day on my journey

• Last night Supper:

After work: Exercise: 30 minute workout to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred program and I drank a propel water: 3 pts

Supper:
    5 oz of skillet fried chicken: 5 pts
    2 tsp of cooking oil: 2 pts
    1 cup of sautéed green peppers and onions over chicken: 1pt
    2 slices of white bread: 2 pts
    1 tbsp of ketchup for chicken: 1 pt
    ½ cup of sliced cucumbers: 0 pt

Mid night snack before bed: ½ of banana: 2 pt
    1 ½ tbsp of peanut butter: 6 pts

So all together I hit 37 points (hooray) 1 day down

Today for breakfast:

Morning workout: 20 minutes of yoga with Bob's new weight loss with yoga (it was a great and good workout)

Regular pack oatmeal made with splenda: 3 pts
    1 small orange: 1 pt

Lunch:
    Salad (lettuce, tomato, and cucumbers) 0 pts
    Home made dressing which is kinda tangy but add a little bit of splenda and it makes it a sweet if you like it. ½ cup of regular vinegar and 1 tsp of mayo mix that together and pure it over your salad and then eat. So my dressing was maybe 2 pts for a salad that me and my sister are going to half today at work
    1 6 oz bake potato: 3 pts
    1 tbsp of butter with salt and pepper: 2 pts
    1 small apple: 2 pts

Snack:
    Mandarium oranges: 2 pts
    Another small orange: 1 pt

So far so good.
    Everyone have a great and blessed day.
  • You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • Ready2 you are kicking butt!!! Good for you getting your exercise in! Just wanted to mention that I think that half a banana is only 1 point? so you get that point back, LOL.
    Michelle
  • You counted a few things as too many points. One small apple is only 1 point, a 3-1/2 in. apple is 2 points. Plus 1 tbsp of ketchup is 0 points, you'd have to have 1/4 cup for 1 point. Also, unless you ate more than a cup of onions the peppers and onions were no points-depending what you sauteed them in though.

However if you have 5 no calorie items it counts as 1 point.

You may want to check out Sara Lee 45 calorie breads, you can have 2 slices for 1 point. Also Smart Balance light margarine is only 1 point for a tbsp. May as well get more out of it if you can!

Welcome! It's always exciting to get started and begin losing the weight.