• Today:

english muffin w/ pnb, protein shake
    yogurt, apple
    leftover ground turkey, beans, okra
    string cheese, grape tomatoes
    protein shake
    1 hr with trainer
    dinner ????? Who knows?
  • I faced the scale this morning and am at 150, 4 lbs. up from before I left for my trip before Christmas (almost 2 weeks ago). I've been eating 98% OP for the last 2 days so I think only 1, maybe 2 of those lbs. could be water. I remember that Jan. 1 of 2008 I weighed 153... so I guess I could consider it a net loss for the year... but gain for the holidays!

I need to keep it going downwards! I was trying to catch up a bit on some of the threads and saw your conversation about Yaz a week or two ago. I switched from Orthotricyclen to Yaz in March 2008. My skin definitely breaks out more now... not sure about the rest, as I was a pear shape before! It's hard to tell if my increased bottom is b/c of BC or just b/c I've gained weight. It's interesting to know how it affects others though.

Today's plan:
    B - 1 c. Kashi GoLean cereal, 1 c. skim milk, coffee w/ 1 T. h&h
    S - sm banana
    L - 1 slice whole grain bread, egg salad (2 eggs, 1/2 T. lt mayo, 1 t. mustard, celery), 1 c. carrots & 1 c. green pepper slices
    S - 1/2 oz. raw almonds, 6 oz. light yogurt, 2 kiwis
    gym - legs heavy, probably elliptical for cardio
    D - herb-stuffed pork loin and Clean Eating mag recipe light scalloped potatoes
    A glass of champagne? Not sure... depends on where BF and I end up...
  • Folks, we can get back down to goal. We've ALLL done it before, its just a matter of doing it again. Maintenance is a bit of a juggle, right?

Plan -

B - English. Muffin. Pizza.
    S - Ry-Krisp Crackers w/ laughing cow
    L - Ry-Krisp crackers, tuna, pickles
    S - Popcorn
    S - Greek yogurt
    D - Will be at my moms. I usually am good at keeping my food moderate there (but not so much my alcohol...hmm)

E - 60 min elliptical or other cardio if elliptical continues acting up, 30 min "other" (Probably some strength/cardio cross-training).
  • Megan~I'm breaking out more with Yaz, too. I only changed from Tricyclen (actually a generic version of it) to stop mid-cycle spotting. I think I'll ask to go back! I don't like this teenager stuff going on!!
  • Puberty Pt. 2 not your thing?

The acne died down for me in 2-3 months. And it IS helping keep things all regulated. It's just the HIPS. All of my clothes fit oddly now.

My waist is smaller, though. But who knew that your entire body shape could change like this? Madness!
  • Okay, all this BC talk makes me realllly glad I'm past all that. Actually, I had a hysterectomy at 35, so I was over it even earlier than most of my friends.

Yesterday was a total disaster, and I'm not even going to go into it. Breakfast, as usual, was fine, but after that my inner "fat girl" certainly took over. I'm really tired of this extreme cold ( -25F this morning) which is predicted to last into next week, and maybe I'm having holiday letdown, who knows, but IT HAS TO STOP! That being said, today I'm having both lunch and dinner out, and will be at a party tonight. Good news is that it's a square dance club party, and (a) the food will be ordinary and skipable and (b) there will be no alcohol. It's in Anchorage (50 miles south), and we're staying over with a friend because who wants to be on the roads with all the impaired folks, esp as I'll be really tired myself. So here's a vague plan

B - 2 scrambled eggs, toast,
    S - peaches
    L - out, but probably soup and 1/2 sandwich
    S - apple, cheese
    D - again out, at a friend's house, so I'll go with smaller portions and hope for the best
    S - limited snacks at the party - concentrate on the water!
  • Was listening to Jillian's podcast, and she said she fluctuates about 8 lbs. Which made me feel better. If JILLIAN fluctuates 8 lbs, surely my 9 are not so bad.

But she gets BACK DOWN, and so will I. So there.
  • Quote: Was listening to Jillian's podcast, and she said she fluctuates about 8 lbs. Which made me feel better. If JILLIAN fluctuates 8 lbs, surely my 9 are not so bad.

But she gets BACK DOWN, and so will I. So there.
    lol, that makes me feel better too!
  • I'm in Florida with my family right now. I'm posting on my mobile phone.
    This ability to hang with 3fc via bberry may just save my fat from the fire, so to speak.
    I just read thru ennay's snarl thread and it helped me draw some conclusions about how to stick to plan while I'm here. The only way I will stay op is if I ABSTAIN from triggers. That's right. I will not let my mother coerce me into anything NOT on plan. I feel a high risk binge moment. I will be proactive!!
    Dh knows what this is all about. Still, I make this announcment to you guys not to him.
    Send me some vibes maintainer chicks

Happy new year!
  • Hang in there Kitty, I will think good thoughts at you! I know you can stay strong!
  • You can do it, Kitty!!!
  • I'm confessing that I ate a bagel. I have the points to eat it, but I'm still feeling guilty as it wasn't the best choice for a late night snack.
  • New Years Day!

english muffin, 2 eggs
    cottage cheese, blueberries
    turkey sandwich
    yogurt, fruit
    protein shake
    dinner??

5 mile run
  • Midwife, Jo: you rock

Doing it!

7miles this am.
    Balance bar and tangerine.