Binge-free challenge ~ Dec. 29 - Jan. 4

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I didn't see a thread for this week, so I decided to go ahead and start one. Let's make it a binge-free week. Everyone is welcome to join.

Today will be day 1 for me. New leaf and all that.
  • Put me down for day 1 of a binge free week.
  • OK day 1 for me... I didn't binge per say but got entirely too snacky last night.
  • I am in. Day 1 for me as well.
  • Totally in.
  • Me too!! I'm new on here, but this thread is perfect! I have a lot of crap left over from the holidays in my house and I've been just eating all of it! It's so lame! I can do a no binge day today for sure!!!!!
  • I'm in too. Day 4 for me.
    WardHog, is that a new photo? you look fab. How are you not gaining with the binges? hope you do ok.
    good going everyone. Lets make a plan for new years eve.
    I also have to plan for an annual party I am hosting on Friday.
    Thats twice this week I will have way to many opportunities to overeat, and publicly binge.
    any ideas?
  • Oh, I SO need this challenge...I'm in! I have been off the boards for awhile and maintining easily, but here lately the binging has taken over and I am startign to gain back. Can't have that! I have to get the binging back under control again, and this is the perfect place for me
  • Today is actually day 4 for me! In addition to succumbing to a binge, I also forgot how to count. LOL
    Have a good day everyone.
  • Ok I'm not 'bingeing' but I'm just snacking on really high fat/sodium foods. So I need to work on that.
  • Quote:

I also have to plan for an annual party I am hosting on Friday.
    Thats twice this week I will have way to many opportunities to overeat, and publicly binge.
    any ideas?
    Having a snack beforehand like wholewheat toast and a hot drink works for me - if I "save" too many calories for the party I eat way too much when the food arrives.

Hopw you enjoy the events!

This is day 2 for me.
  • Alright, this is officially day 1 and I kind of feel nervous and sad. It's like I'm letting go of a friend, even though it's a friend that makes me miserable. I kind of doubt my ability to ever get rid of this habit and I tend to cling to it, binging is my emotional blankie and it's a pure addiction with me....SO this is day 1 and I am determined it's going to happen.

I'm just focusing on today right now. One day at a time. That worked for me before and I went through a lot of withdraws and had a rough week, but then it got easier and easier. I can do it again!
  • I'm in. Day 2 for me so far.
  • Ugh I need to start over. Today will be day 1 again for me.
  • Thanks 4 dreams for the plan. I think you are right. It turns out the house party has moved houses, to a larger house, and there will be opportunities to do something other than stand around and talk in front of the food platters.
    I can play cards, or music, etc. That should help. Will have some healthy food before hand too.
    Day 5, lets hope I can log in day 6 tomorrow instead of day 1. Have been successful with most of the parties this winter.