Alternachicks Equinox Challenge

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • throwing some serious woo your way-skullarix! fiddy poundz..damn!!
    same same but different kudos to wabe for droppin that stone
    aaaand here's to sunrose shedding those next 6 and creating a different positive mindset to live in..and with. you are so right it all boils down to this.

feel v much setback as my back injuries prevent me from doing much at all..and i tend to eat it up when i am frustrated, in denial, bored, unhappy..(could go on and on but you catch my drift)
    new goal is
    1. get healthy (will be admitted into back injury rehabilation clinic end of march)
    2. not to gain any more

toodle pip y'all
  • Start 1/14 228.4
    Today 2/24 218
    Goal 3/20: 208

Things are coming alone nicely.
  • niiiice, kelly! v. hot pic as well (if ya don' mind me sayin' )
  • Down to 172lb! Happy!! Nearly geting to the 160's!
  • I'm at 216. I don't think I'll be able to get to my Onderland goal due to a lot of set backs for a month and a half, but eh! I'm happy with any loses.
  • I've been slacking off badly. Not cool. I'm too afraid to weigh myself. I would not be surprised if I'm in the 200s again. Uggg.

That and an evangelist just called my brother a dago and said he was going to ****. I hate people sometimes.
  • Last week I was down to 225, but I didn't even weight myself this week because I know it's either the same or worse. Bleh!

Today is a new month and I am renewing my commitment! Anyone care to join me? I went for a 50 minute walk today with my hubby and am going to stick to my calories for the day! I plan on making March even better than February, and even though I might not make my goal of being in the teens at the end of this challenge, at least I lost something! I really need to focus on that fact so I don't freak out and give up.
  • Quote: niiiice, kelly! v. hot pic as well (if ya don' mind me sayin' )
    hehe..thanks. I think I would still be about 10 pounds heavier if it wasn't for metformin. It seems to have really balanced out my system.
  • metformin???
  • I am getting so close to my original goal for this challenge.

I am at 209lbs. IF I WOULD OF STAYED OP PLAN MOST OF DECEMBER AND JANUARY, I PROBABLY WOULD OF BEEN IN ONDERLAND. Argh!
  • WormwoodDoll, you'll be under 200 before you know it.
  • WormwoodDoll - you are my inspiration right now. I am still in the mid to upper 220's and if I had done better, I might be where you are now!

I have slacked off so back over the last two weeks - I haven't even weighed myself to see the damage! My goal for this challenge was at least to be in the teens and that was a VERY moderate, easily attainable goal, and I didn't do it. The exact day I hit 225 was the exact day that I gave up. It freaks me out to be successful for some reason that I can't figure out, so everytime I accomplish something new, I just STOP. I need to find a way to push through those times and keep going, because I really want to do this! Argh...I am frustrated!
  • Wow, this challenge is already over. It went way too fast.
  • Start 1/14 228.4
    2/24 218
    3/20: 210

I was aiming for 208, but I'm happy with what happened. How did everyone else do?

And Wormwooddoll- I am so excited that you're so close to ONEderland. You and df should totally have a party
  • My end weight is 208.3lbs.

I'll take it! (I forgot this was over already, geez).

Kelly - My friend is throwing me a party once I hit 199lbs! WOO!