My Real Age

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So I was doing a clean out of my inbox on an email account I rarely use, and I seen an email in there from RealAge.com. Being the curious little booger I am I clicked on it to see what I was 8 months ago. My real age test said I was 29.5 and at the time I was 22 years old. I re-did the test today and my real age is 24, and I am 23 now, I took off 5.5 years off my life by dropping 45 lbs, and just in general getting healthier. It breaks down by section things you can do to improve yourself. The fitness section in my own analysis was the biggest improvement, I didn't exercise at all and now I am steadily going 2 times a week and almost 3 times doing cardio, a little weights, and resistance training. Its quite comprehensive and its not all health questions either.

So what is your real age?

www.RealAge.com
  • OK, I did it. Now I wait 1-2 hours.
    Thx for the link and congrats on finding your way to better health

ETA: my current age is 38.8 my real age is 35.5-- but they gave plenty of advice for me to take into account
  • Quote: OK, I did it. Now I wait 1-2 hours.
    Thx for the link and congrats on finding your way to better health
    It normally takes about 45 minutes I think. I forgot about that part, so much for this thread being a fast moving train. LOL
  • Thanks for sharing this. Its quite motivating and reinforces that all the positive changes I've made nutrition and exercise wise are worth while. I'm 24 really but my real age is 17. If I had done this 6 months ago when the only vegetable I was eating was french fries, I shudder to thing what the result would be.
  • 25.5, wow.......I'll be 20 on the 26th.

I didn't like the smoking answer options. I smoke like maybe once a week socially with friends but the lowest answer was 1/2 a pack a day. I'm sorry but that's a lot.
  • my real age is 15.7
    wooo! It used to be right on par with my actual age. I don't know if that's good or bad.
  • I'd forgotten about this sight. Thanks. It's time to get to work onmy Real Age.
  • I'm 27.5 and my real age is 23.8. I'd love to make it 10 years younger than my actual age. When I did this when I was younger, it was about 10 years below.
  • I just took it and am waiting for the results.
  • I love love love this site! I haven't done it in a long time, however when I first did it about 9 months ago it was a few years older.....I did update it once about 5 months ago and it was on par..I cannot wait to update it again! Thanks for the reminder
  • Ok my real age is 41.5, but after taking the test it says I am really only 27.6!
    Yowsa.......Cool beans! I am young again. Does this mean I should continue to post in the
    20 something forum now? giggle giggle The funny thing is I actually still feel like I am only 18. Go me huh?
  • Mine actual age is 21.7 and my "real age" is 22. How boring. I thought I might get a little bit younger, I know I don't eat enough fruits and veggies though.
  • Yikes I am 26 and my real age is 33.9 I really need to get a handle on this. I know it is because of my weight and the fact that I am a smoker.
  • I'm 22 and my real age is 29... ouch.

Gotta work a bit harder, eh?
  • I thought it was weird that it takes into account if you ride or drive a car without a seat belt, or if you drive a small car or if your parents are still married. However, I do like the fact that it takes into account somewhat of your immediate medical family history and it gives a ton of helpful tips and hints on everything in your final analysis.