Santa Brought Me What I Wanted Most

• Well, ladies It is official......I have my APPROVAL!!!!!! I am nervous and excited!!!! I still have some things to pick up like gas X and a food scale and popsicles. I have my sugar free jello and bouillon stocked up. Next weekend will be my big shopping trip. I can't wait!!! Loser Bench...Here I come!!!!
  • Congratulations !!!!!
  • !!!!Hurray!!!!

Don't forget to order a sample pack of different protein drinks...a variety of flavors is good!

Go Jiggly!! Now, Hands in the air.....

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
    And so it begins darlin!
    As you wait, time will seem to stand still and to fly at the same time!
    A sample pack of proteins is a great idea... I'm a little late on that one, just ordered mine (honestly, I could just finally afford it! lol)...
  • Congratulations to you, those popsicles came in and still come in quite handy. Sometimes when I can't think of anything else to eat. I grab a sugar free Dryer's umh umh popsicle.
  • CONGRATS!!

Ditto what the others said about ordering a sample pack of protein drinks. I got mine from vitalady and it was really helpful to try them out beforehand. I found that milk-based protein drinks were my personal favorite! Keep in mind, though, that many people become lactose-intolerant post-op, so your favorites pre-op may not be tolerated after your surgery.

I'm excited for you...congrats again!
  • I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!