Guest what Santa took with him?

• I am so excited I just could not hide Today is exactly 2 weeks from my surgery (bypass). When Santa came to leave me the gift to life (better health, improved esteem and tool to lose weight) he took with him 21 pounds (I lost a little before surgery) What a way to celebrate Christmas! This morning has been the best Christmas that I've had in a long time and the day has just begun. Yes, I have a very long way to go, but I know that it can be done!
  • Merry Christmas Worthylady!!!! Health and Happiness is the best gift of all! Glad to hear you are feeling well and enjoying your Holiday!

Angela
  • Congratulations!
  • Woohoo!
    I just hit my 2 week mark this past Tuesday!
    Congrats!
    lol I'll dance WITH ya!
  • Congratulations Ladies!
  • That's great congrats!
  • I am glad you feel good. good luck
  • Thanks so much for all of your support. I think we all should pat ourselves on the back and do a dance.
    Have a great weekend!
  • you're doing GREAT!!!!!!! and you both had a fabulous christmas present [and well-deserved, hard-won, and well-fought!!!!].
  • Great job.
  • Are you scheduled for Jan 8? If so, that is my same date...I won't be alone!!!! Good luck and just know we will do great!!!! I'm looking forward to teh amusement park this summer!!!!
  • worthylady, you see...you sure are worthy.
  • Congrats!
  • Wow, January 8 is literally arond the corner. I hope everything goes well for you. I had surgery on December 11th. I am approaching 3 weeks. Please prepare for challenges because every day is a new lesson learned.