Daily Friday May 3rd

• Good day! I am practically feeling back to normal....woke up looking around at all the piles of things I need to get organized...hoping to hire a housekeeper in the next week or so and try to conquer the mess.....If anyone had of told me I would live like this one day! Procrastination another symptom of the big D! Off to weigh in today...considering I had the curse and the surgery to deal with this week I am not expecting much!

Anyhow all that aside, I am feeling human and thankful for it. Liz

Hope to hear from lots of others today!
  • Mornin'
    Hi Lizzy and those lurkers,

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaay. Whoopie!!:sheep: Guess those little faces about sum it all up? Today was my no exercise day, so I got to sleep in until 6AM!! I think I could sleep until 8 or 9 am actually.

Lizzy, you are feeling almost normal? Well call a lawyer and sue, cuz you weren't normal before the operation... I wish I could hire a housekeeper. Just someone to come in a couple times a month and do those big icky jobs. Of course, having someone in every day would be the best, but there is no way I could ever afford that unless my last name was Rockefeller. All teasing aside, I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure you are very relieved this is all behind you. Some people notice they cannot tolerate certain foods after gallbladder surgery. Have you encountered that yet?

I know what you mean about procrastination. I do that a lot, especially with housework. I hate doing any sort of it, so I delay the pain as long as possible. I am still rebelling agaisnt my mother I think. She made Martha Stewart look like a slob.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?
  • Oh you two beat me this morning

Nothing much doin here, boss is in so I'm really busy.
    Liz I'm glad your feeling "normal" what is normal by the way? I don't even think its in my dictionary lol

I hope to check back in later, but for now I gotta run.
    Linny.........your just so silly.

Love, Leens