ThreadKiller IV: We Don Nee No Steeenkin Topic!!!

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • Cool Title, huh?

I think you're SUPER, Suzanne. You should come join us a little more often.
    ... 499 to go.

What is the topic again? And what are the rules and regulations this time?
  • Gee Bill, you're post is #2. Wouldn't that mean with your fancy calculator you only have 498 to go? hmmmm.
  • Topic?
    An excuse to use up all these great Holiday smilies!
  • Operator, I read your response to my question on the old thread. That was way more information than needed, too much and wromg, too. I did what I wanted to do to get the results I was looking for and it worked. Remind me to never ask you what time it is, I suspect you will tell me how to build a watch.
  • Cool title, Operator. See, you must have a creative person come up with the title.
    Bill, the topic is that we don't need a topic. So, how do we go off topic? You are the rule/regulations guy!
  • I guess we're off topic any time it starts looking like we're following a topic.
  • I think I shall go home early and put together cookie platters to give away.
  • MMmmm Cookies. I'll have to stay away from your house. Too much temptation.
  • I have wanted to eat everything today. Ugh what is wrong with me, I am not even hungry but the urge to eat is there.
  • Tis the season, food everyhere, so far I have avoided eggnog.
  • Quote: I think I shall go home early and put together cookie platters to give away.
    Why? Are your cookies that bad?

Quote: Tis the season, food everyhere, so far I have avoided eggnog.
    Because you have good taste....I see the people you hang out with
  • Posting on a CLOSED thread
    OMG ... Ruthxxx posted on the I miss the threadkiller thread! 12 hours after it was closed by Suzanne 3FC.

Now, that's some fishy stuff happening.
  • Oooops ... Sorry
    The previous posting by me was not on-topic.
  • 15 - 485 to go.